FIRE SALE !!! lots of corals and stuff for sale.

ill hold it for you andy if you want, might as well, i didnt say much even though im trying to stick with the plan, its hard to part with this stuff. even mushrooms and anything i got minus a handfull of sps, after my tank is closer to what i planned in the begining then i can reward myself with a mixed reef smaller tank.

Hmm are you going to make the Dec meet? Bring it then? I'm definitely not driving to elp again on midnight shift.

yeah ill be there. hope to have most of this stuff gone before then, but ill take it for you if you would like. as long as i see the steelers play at night.

Well i can always come pick you up Andy and you can sleep in the car lol. And as long as the steelers dont lose to the Ravens again! Ouch!!!

Steffen Sparks

Or you can take that forty and do a water change since you never do one and have killed most of your corals that you just stated. Or you can tack the 40 to the price of selling your tank for $1,940? Or best yet you can wait tell you move your tank before adding more coral to it? But this is JMO!!!!

Steffen Sparks
Let the hunting season begin! Muhhhhh

Lol i fully agree

Well i can always come pick you up Andy and you can sleep in the car lol. And as long as the steelers dont lose to the Ravens again! Ouch!!!

Steffen Sparks

hey we barely lost that, and we had our 5th string qb in that one, but lets not get off subject. the subject being most of this stuff shouldnt last till sunday, i got another person or 2 dropping by tomorrow, so dont wait if you got some cash laying around.

Harrison!!!! Booooo!!!!! About the only player i dont like on the team....

Steffen Sparks

what about Ben "Rapist"berger, ERRRRRR Rothlessberger! I can here the crowds chanting, "Bens a rapist ((clap clap clap clap clap)" Now proceed to chant 3 more times!) :fun2::mad2::blown::bounce2:

are the tank pics not up to date mindytoy? dont get why you cant add stuff to an established tank? well do what you got to do sale ends friday or sat. if not things go for trade.

well those r the ugliest pictures i have of it lol, its actually not as bad as it looks, but all my zoas died within the last 6 months. im gonna move it, and maybe keep it im working on the sale....

sal !! u stopping by today ???? gone are my gorgeous acans, and 4 sps frags, still lots available guys, if my prices suck make me an offer, i try to be fair. and andy will u be hurt if i decide to keep the orange ric ? again this isnt so easy but im keeping my eye on the prize, a 2nd mp40.

I was unable to make it today because of work... Got out late today. I still call it tho.. is 1500 a good time?

Back