FIRE SALE !!! lots of corals and stuff for sale.

I will be making a trip tomorrow for the opening. Im sure I will be sticking around to BS most of the day. After my last midnight of the week I spew gibberish which im told is quite amusing.

so eric, will they have stuff to sell or are we gonna be looking at empty tanks?? also dont let me spend any money guys, need to order my vortech. haha.

I didnt get that far in the store. they have some in wall displays at the door and I didnt see any fish in it.

Andy, let me us know when you get in town, that way we can all hit it up.

Pablo, If you want I can take the 3 brains back... and I send you a txt in regards the v-tech. mp 60 n 40 let me know... Also the skimmer I migth need one we can trade stuff.

Yeah pretty sure it is Pedro that is what i have in my phone "Pedro Navarro!" Might as well call me Steven!!!! lol

Steffen Sparks

its PEDRO haha, some lady called me that just the other day, dont like that.

anyways, i got 2 brains left, and i want cash right now then i will decide where and how to order my vortech.

Im interested in the brains do i want to see what they look like, ill dig through this post to get an idea

Pepe, I mean Chancho, sh!t, El Feo, cr@p, Pino, f!ck, Chiqito, CR@P! Pedro I mean. HA!
Hey you have any of the sps frags?

My bad, Pedro... I always get those teo name confused! Made the change to my cell! wont happen again. You got the right," i will decide where and how to order my vortech." no harm done

deeeeeeeeeeehz nuts ?????
roflololol.gif
rock.gif
happyhappy.gif
as-beat.gif

Jay

Back