foan island

The show tank at Exotic Aquatic has 2 foam columns to conceal the overflows, returns, lighting cable conduits. It's completely covered with coralline, you'd never know it wasn't rock.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=#post target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by djfrankie
What happens if you ever want to rearrange your aquascaping?
cmon man always looking at the negatives.
No rearranging obviously.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11689489#post11689489 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Palmettopark
This is tight! We will all see more of this for sure. How about flow behind something like this?? Will all kind of bad stuff and dead space occur behind something like this or is a simple power head placed behind or underneath the solution?

it will be plenty flow through this island that im making no need for a power head ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11689724#post11689724 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ahoyhoy239
cubano i was gonna post the link to that thread but im pretty sure you already saw it. that tank belongs to tiggsy in the u.k., ive been following that thread from the beginning

ya I saw u posting there :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11689854#post11689854 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by djfrankie
What happens if you ever want to rearrange your aquascaping? [/QUOTE

u have to make sure that u like what u doing...........

ok here are some pic of what i have done :)

lots of pic be aware

Picture-024.jpg

Picture-023.jpg

Picture-021.jpg

Picture-020.jpg

Picture-019-1.jpg

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11773017#post11773017 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AquaKnight407
x2 on the barnacles, couldn't you just see a dottyback or the like peeking out of there?

I had a midas blenny that he use to love those barnacles :)

Why is it called foan instead of foam? Is that actually the name of the stuff you're using?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11814474#post11814474 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ludwigia73
Why is it called foan instead of foam? Is that actually the name of the stuff you're using?
That's how cuban's call foam!
Sorry had to do it!:D

tocayo todavia no lo e terminado de armar ;)

manny looks better in person el arros con mango :)

jessp is the regular sand the epoxy is grey......

chris my english suck bro :(

ingles con barrera y espanol con spinas :D

thanks u guys

Back