Tunze 6101
Tunze 6080
Tunze 6060
Tunze 6045
Tunze 6025
T3 return pump

Turnover is 112x :eek2: :rollface: :eek2:
Am I ready for SPS? :p
I should ask Roger if Tunze will sponser my tank. I will put stickers all over my tank :D

I'll pay for the stickers. We actually have a small Tunze Inside sticker we use at trade shows.

lol, I was just kidding around Roger. Didn't think you really had stickers. I was just coming from the side of life where car tuners sponser cars if I put their stickers all over my car. :)

Id be willing. I plan on using Steams, wavebox, and Tunze return pump. Havent seen the skimmers in action though... maybe if I could test one of those out ;)

didnt know you have the 6201s Tbone.

Roger you know he would have to change skimmer's to not just have stream pump's.
tbone EX leader of the bubble king movement:lol: hahahahaha

I have a 9010, three x 6080, and a 6100+ 7094 in my 6' 125g.....Am I eligible to get a sticker? :) <jk>

Last edited:
Sure, if you PM me your address I will mail one, they are only about 1.5" by .5"

LoL...I hadn't even thought about it, but my 75g Tech tank is powered exclusively by Tunze, all but the light system.

Flow: Tunze Turbelle Stream Kit TS24 - Two Stream 6101 + 7095 MultiController

Filtration/Skimmer: Compact Kit 16-
Comline DOC Skimmer 9010
Comline Filter 3166
filter pump Turbelle® 1600/2
Comline Bio Hydro Reactor 3179
bio connection 3178.71
Osmolator 3155 with infra-red technology and alert sound emitter
recirculation pump Turbelle® 1200/2 (1,200 l/h, Hmax 3 m / 317 US gal./h, Hmax. 118 in.)
storage container 5002.25)

Very efficient and hassle free.

T-bone... I'll put a T-bone sticker on my Tank if you want to sponsor me. I'll take one of your 6201's & maybe a multi-controller- should go nicely with the 6100 I have.

I'll PM my shipping info & how bout you take care of the S&H cost for me.. thanks bud!

J/K ;)

I"ll need to ask my Sponsor (Roger) if I'll lose sponsorship by selling my already-sponsored parts :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12205720#post12205720 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
I"ll need to ask my Sponsor (Roger) if I'll lose sponsorship by selling my already-sponsored parts :D

throw in that blue bubble plate too, mmmmk ;)

Back