For Sale

brian sorry to hear about your situation.as said before its honerable what you and your wife are doing for your dad .my mom was daiagnosed with alzheimers and moved in with my wife and i a week after we were married.im not gonna lie its difficult but you will always know in your heart you and your wife were there when he needed you most.i dont have much to offer but if you need the rugs cleaned after renovations let me know.no charge of course.hang in there bud.
jimmer

Hey Brian...

It was nice talking with you on the phone. Although it's sad to see you leave, hopefully you'll be back sooner than later with a new awesome setup! I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, it's nice to see you have found some trustworthy physicians to help you along. God Bless+

I am very sorry to hear your news. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear about that Brian. I'll keep you, your father and family in my prayers. Hang in there and God bless.

Tad

I'm sorry to hear that Brian. I know what it's like to have less than healthy relatives... I wish you and your family the best!

Steve

Sorry I haven't gotten to the update :

It appears that everything is sold. If something happens that it falls through then there is one person infront of you stephen. I really appreciate it and if something happens I will let you know, but for now we should consider it sold.

Thanks to everyone who has made this possible, and no worries I will be back! I will still be posting and visiting as well as working !

Brian

Anything I can do bri let me know. I know alot of contractors, electricians, etc....

just yell pal.

Stephen

hey brian

hey brian

I know a contrator who is looking for work right now I stop in cf about 1-2 a week if you still need one let me know I can pm his number if you wish :strooper:

Brian, so sorry you have to go through this with your dad. He's lucky to have you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Back