Frag Farmer's Market 2014 !!!!

Place is looking mighty nice!!! Saw lots of vendors and that raffle table!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't is out on those goodies! Was in a rush so I didn't take any pics, but you don't want to miss it!

Been awhile since I have posted and won't have a vendor tank this year. However I will be donating a host of things to the club tank. Please consider supporting the club through purchases at the club site as well as friends within the club. I hope to set Chris up with a mix of things, all dependent on when I get up after a couple of rum and cokes!

Here's what I may/can bring. PM Chris if there is something in particular you want and he can relay to me.

Orange monte cap, healed pieces from 1.5 to 6".

ORA purple style

ORA Bird of paradise

ORA green birds nest

Cats paw

Pink chalice

pink or rose pocci depending on light

pink/ purple birds nest
Spongegodes
wild purple acro
yellow highlighter
Blue tip acro
Purple tip acro wild like Larry Jackson
Ponape birds nest
green soli
Alien eye chalice
Rigle shortcake
Blue tenius

So random Q? My girlfriend asked last night if she could bring our hedgehog with us, She pretty much hangs out in a hoodie pocket and is extremely friendly.

We are so very bummed right now, vaiodude, myself and both my girls have caught a nasty stomach bug and we can't make it :( we are really upset and we were totally looking forward to this for so long. Have fun everyone and we will see you all at the meeting next week!

We are so very bummed right now, vaiodude, myself and both my girls have caught a nasty stomach bug and we can't make it :( we are really upset and we were totally looking forward to this for so long. Have fun everyone and we will see you all at the meeting next week!

Get rest and feel better.

I kinda really shouldn't go because of financial reasons. But I made an obligation to Affordable Aquatics.
Sucks when you build up such excitement for something and I the end not being able to attend or take part.

Yes we are very bummed. Ron (suicideisleep) was going to have a gift certificate for FMM for me for winning the January photo of the month.

If you could use it to buy a frag for the Lutz tank or for a new member.

Thanks
Jason

Ready to go
[
FD0638DA-B2B5-4650-B45C-081BD53A8143_zpsegalhhpi.jpg

Just leaving now before the masses really come in. I'm a quick in and out, lol. Never been before, WAS EXTREMELY WELL DONE and setup for space used. Thank you. Made out like a bandit only spending 145 bucks and got 10 awesome pieces. Of course the best pieces I got came from fellow ctars members ;)

Got some great frags, all in the tank lookin really nice:thumbsup:... thanks to all who put this together!:thumbsup:

Well done Jon! It was stimulus overload for me. I think I logged a couple miles traveling in circles! Managed to score a PM off patrick and still kept spending under 300. All in all a great day. Thank you.

Back