Frag Swap Exceptional Frag Judging POST HERE

P1030623-1.jpg

P1060034.jpg

P1040049-1.jpg

P1020797-1.jpg

P1030269.jpg

P1030451.jpg

let me know if any of these is consider exceptional and how big???
thanks chia...

Last edited:
Steve, this is conflicting info to what has been said in another post... see below from this thread: Frag Swap - Questions and Comments

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14543324#post14543324 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by funman1
6 EF's should only get you into the bonus rounds.
That does not include your basic 3 to get into the swap.
You could make your basic 3, EF's and bring 9 EF's but you still will need your basic 3.
[/B]
This question was asked in another thread:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14455207#post14455207 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reef n' Madness
Hey Brian, just for clarification... If I bring 3 EF frags does that get me into the swap AND into one of the bonus rounds? Thanks!

this was the answer:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14458672#post14458672 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Brian Prestwood
Hey Kay

Yes, thats correct.

yeah you have to have 6 EF frags to get in the bonus rounds or 12common frags to get in the bonus round..3 ef frags will get you in the EF rounds and the standard rands and not the bonus round is how they explained it to me..

from this thread: MARS Spring 2009 Frag Swap

"SWAPPING RULES

Exceptional Round One: participants must submit three exceptional frags
Exceptional Round Two: participants must submit a total of six exceptional frags
Bonus Round: participants must submit a total of 12 standard frags or a total of six exceptional frags
Standard Rounds: participants must submit a total of three standard frags or or qualifiy for any of the above rounds"

Yeah that was pointed out to me in a PM.
That's not what I meant to write, but since it's set in stone hoh well.

We HIGHLY encourage you to bring 3 regular frags as well, but since the way the rules are writen it can't be enforced.. Hoh well :)

The Best I will get with Justin and try to get you some answers
Do you have linage for any of those or names?

Back