Frag Swap.....Met a very special new FMAS member

I have rock in a trash can with a pump, just soaking in my garage that I would be happy to donate. Not sure how much but if you need it I would be more than happy to donate. I also have a 29 gal with baffles that was being used as a sump for my 120, that he can also have.

I will be updating a list tomorrow night. His mother had stated they were going to be at the meeting on tuesday so we should have more information when we can get this going and make things happen. A big thanks to everyone that is pitching in and helping make a difference here.

Mike im in for frags or help how ever just call me im gonna try and tap a source for a RK unit that has been sitting in a box

Matt, Tracy offered corals, but I see there's lots of offers for those. What I don't see is an offer for critters. Reef Chicks can provide a full clean up crew instead. Let Tracy or I know when he's ready for them & we will make it happen!

I have all the info and will be trying to set up a time next Saturday to start .....and this week we can start collecting up all the donations.....

HI Matt, I live 15 minutes from you. If you want to come over and pick up the live-rock and check-out my DT. I am sure i may have some other stuff that Adam can have laying around. Cheers, Matthew

getting everything ready Eddie as per the phone call ....stopping by Monday after work to see things again....

Back