Frag Swap Sat. Sept. 15th

Colerphon

In Memoriam
Hey you guys Im trying to keep the momentum up by throwing out a date. I figure if we start this far back people can get a chance to ask for the days off, arrange for babysitters, etc.... If this sounds interesting please post. If this is a go ahead lets get everyone that is interested to join in on a roll call, Just copy the names from the list and paste them again with your name on it so we can get an idea of how many people will be attending. Lets make it happen!!

Hey Tommy,
are you hosting this one? I am up for it if thats not the same date as MACNA... might want to check if thats the date for the FRAG meeting I know if its a PROP/FRAG auction most people will go to PHX.

Sorry guys I cant host. My place is under construction. I am just trying keep the ball rolling. if we can meet at least once a month I'm sure that our numbers will grow. Especially if we keep the dates rolling.

Ok guys I just saw the banner MACNA is Sept 14 - 16th Im not sure how many of you guys are gonna go but P.A. is a long way for me. So Ill be here and Im still planning on attending.

1.) Tommy - Colerphon
2.) Scott - Cerreta
3.) Albert-Al915
4.) Michael-CHUPA
5.) Ben - Tanque Verde
6.) jason- ffjpayne
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

1.) Tommy - Colerphon
2.) Scott - Cerreta
3.) Albert-Al915
4.) Michael-CHUPA
5.) Ben - Tanque Verde
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

just found out my cousins wedding is that day so depending on time is if i can make it.

1.) Tommy - Colerphon
2.) Scott - Cerreta
3.) Albert-Al915
4.) Michael-CHUPA
5.) Ben - Tanque Verde
6.) Chris - BonesCJ
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Just mounted a bunch of leather frags so hopefully they should be good and mounted by then.

1.) Tommy - Colerphon
2.) Scott - Cerreta
3.) Albert-Al915
4.) Michael-CHUPA
5.) Ben - Tanque Verde
6.) Chris - BonesCJ
7.) Brian - Majestic
8.)
9.)
10.)
Thats if my purple deaths will be ready by then. Have about 4 frags with 3 polys.

It's the same date as MACNA...80% sure I will be in Chicago. Will keep you posted.

Ya, a pizza place would work great... but would they let us bring stuff to trade/sell?

Hey everyone,

Just an FYI, Ive contacted Thunder Canyon Brewery at Foothills Mall to host us. They dont mind us selling/trading, have a seperate area for us to be in, outlets for electricity (lights if needed), beer, food etc. Im trying to work out a few kinks with them on days. Are most of us up for Sundays as well as Saturdays? Also working on a backup location. Let me know how you all feel about TCB and Sunday frag swaps and I'll be sure to post about the other location as well when I have more info.

Give me some feedback people! :p

Tang

This is great! They host at a pub in Phoenix. The attendance is very high. The benefit to this location is that they serve food, spirits and offer a freindly atmosphere for people to have fun. I like the location. Some bars like the one in Phoenix is kid friendly during the day because it is also a restaurant. Is this place similar?
Cheers,
Scott

Yes Scott, this place is a Restaurant/Bar, very kid friendly for our younger group that will be attending, NO smoking and I think will be a great place to meet! And for us older folks, several different homemade brews to try! Good place for PHX people to come to also as it is easy access from the freeway. I think we found a winner with this place. They even have outdoor patio during winter months when the weather is awesome! Keep on sending feedback !

Tang

Back