Free 12g nano

keithntracy

We have a 12 gal nano with 75 watt metal halide. Unfortunately, we have totally neglected it over the last year. Inhabitants include a harlequin serpant, snails, hermits, a few pounds of rocks and some of the biggest bristle worms you have ever seen! We are giving it away to whoever wants it but everything goes at one time!

If interested, pm us.

Thanks,

Keith and Tracy

OMG! How gracious of you.

If hell falls through, and neither show up, I'll gladly take it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15157066#post15157066 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keithntracy
Thanks guys! Hope you put it to good use! Hey Brian, How are you guys? When you coming to see the beast?

Already got it cleaned. Looks like new. RAnd in to a few probelms with the lights but getting it fixed. The wing nuts that hold the glass were so old they just broke. Had to dremel one off and get 3 new wingnuts to hold the glass on the MH. Just ordered a new bulb for it also. I fixed the pump so its working again. Should be cycling it within a week or so. i will post pictures once its up.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15157119#post15157119 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keithntracy
Very cool! look forward to seeing it. Did you trah the worm rocks?? haha

I cleaned the rock with fresh water to kill all the 1000+ Bristle worms. ITs now soaking in fresh water. I will be putting it outside in the yard to dry out for a week. But I will be reusing the rock.

If you ever get another tank let me know, I will donate some frags :)

Been busy. Sold the 450 and the guy came and picked it up on sunday. That was ordeal to say the least. Then setting up the 300 was no play in the park either. Its been interesting. Yeah still want to see mildred I bet she is a beast!

yeah I wanted to get rid of the whole tank. I am tired of tanks, but I couldnt come to getting rid of some of the fish I have had over 7 yrs..... So 300 was going small!!!! Its amazing how much smaller the 300 is versus the 450. I feel like its a 125!

Back