Free Tank to Good Home!

Hurgoth

I have had this tank in my garage for about 8 months now. It is my old 55g Hex (or wait, is it 60?). It includes tank, stand and canopy. Canopy has a hole cut in it for a fax. The fan is still in it but not sure if it works. The tank is not RR.

Disclaimer: It is dirty. It still has sand in it, etc... from when I tore it down. I would suggest sanding the stand/canopy and staining it or something. But hey, its free so who cares?

Here is a pic from when I had it up and running a while back. My little brother is to the left :)

OldTank2.jpg

Whoops, didn't realize that picture was so big. Sorry.

I should probably mention that I am in Rancho Santa Margarita, in Orange County. If you cannot pick up today, I will hav to do it next weekend because the weeks are crazy right now - tax season.

Cool, I am about to head out to the LFS down the street to grab some RO and what not... would you be able to come today? If so, what time?

I should be home around 8. I tell you what... I really want to get rid of this thing today. I'll PM you my number and you call me later on today and let me know if you can make it. If not, JN can snag it up.

Wsun is on his way down and should be picking it up this evening. If for some reason he backs out I will let you guys know in order.

Canopy 12"
Stand 30"
Tank 21 3/4" side to side, 25 1/4" corner to corner and 25 1/2 tall

Back