FS: 2.5" Declivis Butterfly $200

jadette

Selling my Declivis Butterfly as I am guessing it's the reason why I'm not getting much PE in my SPS.

Based on that, I would say that he's "reef safe with caution". He's not eating my corals, but does enough nipping that they look unhappy. I have clams, torches, hammers, gorgonians, and zoas that he does not touch.

100% pellet fed.

I picked him up in April 2020 and have not added any new livestock or corals since May/June of last year. My tank is disease and pest free.

I'm in the Eagle Rock/Glendale area.

HCYjVt1.jpg

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Shirley

i might be interested. love me the roaops

sorry i can't pm on this site apparently. just a couple more years and i'll get to 10 posts :)

PM replied. Still available.

Jimmy007 wants it
If he can keep it alive, it's his!

i might be interested. love me the roaops

sorry i can't pm on this site apparently. just a couple more years and i'll get to 10 posts :)
If you're still interested, you can e-mail me at jadette73 @ gmail .com

I'm not interested in the fish but the tank in the background looks amazing.
Thanks Mike! But it's really not all that. I forget how slow sps corals grow. Was too spoiled with owning colonies. Been too long since I had to deal with frags. :(
My 21 tails torch is exploding though. I feel like it grow a new head every ~3 weeks or so!!

+1! Always been a fan of your tank in the past. FTS! FTS!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Aw shucks. Not much to look at atm. Once my tank actually is photo worthy, I'll update my build thread with my FTS. :)

Back