FS or trade: Beautiful purple and green tank grown branching hammer. Lots of it!

I've got about half of them left including some very sizable colonies with well over 10 heads. If you are interested, send me a PM.

I still have some left including some larger colonies. PM me if you are interested!

Bump! I still have some left! Open to trades for SPS depending on what you have.

A little close up from the other night.
APC_0107_zpsuc3ctbo8.jpg

Man these are gorgeous! I was all for Hammers in my 22g but after seeing how big these get I may reconsider. I really love Hammers though. If you still have some when I get my tank set up, I will reach out.

New to the game, but still cheap at heart lol. Would like to pick up 2 small colonies , one for my friend and one for me. I'm located in Murrieta though so quite a drive. PM me if we can work something out, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And no I wouldn't want u to waste ur time driving but would just like to work out a little deal so i don't use up so much gas for so only one thing

I have nothing in my tank right now cuz I'm new to the hobby but just the fishes alone have made me spend

How much for two colonies ? I'm in Lancaster ca

That all depends on how many heads are on the colonies. I've been pretty liberal with the number of heads vs price. If you come down, I will make it worth your while.

Apparently I am too new here to PM but I would love to get my hands on a colony of these, say 5 heads. I would however need them shipped to Michigan, willing to pay. The 10 head colony you mention wouldn't be out of the question either. If you can PM me that would be great or maybe we can work out another method of communication.

I'm new to the hobby love salt water fish but corals are a different level of maintenance my tank is set up for fish only trying to add corals starting with soft corals

Apparently I am too new here to PM but I would love to get my hands on a colony of these, say 5 heads. I would however need them shipped to Michigan, willing to pay. The 10 head colony you mention wouldn't be out of the question either. If you can PM me that would be great or maybe we can work out another method of communication.

I really don't want to ship them. There is too much risk of them getting lost or dying in transit. Especially given the cold nature of Michigan.

A top down shot I took last night of some of these hammers under the GHL Mitras LX7206 that I have over my frag tank. There was no editing of this picture. It was taken in the sunset phases of my light programming. It's amazing what colors you see under in corals a great LED fixture.
APC_0277_zps2sxmqi3h.jpg

Bump. I still have some really nice pieces left. If you are looking for some, send me a PM.

Bump. Still have several good size colones left. PM me if you're interested.

Back