FS or trade: Beautiful purple and green tank grown branching hammer. Lots of it!

Just a heads up. I still have a few nice sized colonies left. PM me if you are interested!

Just a heads up. I still have a few nice sized colonies left. PM me if you are interested!

Too Bad your so far away. I would love one of frags for my tank, just got back in to the hobby after 8 years.
I just wanted to say you have an awesome tank.

Is it possible to get 2 heads like heads. Located in the sfv

Sure.. I can frag a 2 head chunk for you. You can come by anytime after 2:30PM M-F or this weekend. Send me a PM and we can make an arrangement.

Thanks so much Scott, this hammer is gorgeous!!
Here it is under Actinics, using a basic brown filter on my camera to capture what my eye actually sees :D
6PimSUcREiKbxaqOakYolU4TCwrhF.jpg

Thanks Scott, great deal on the colony. Great looking tank you got going.

Thanks much! It was a pleasure meeting you!

Thanks so much Scott, this hammer is gorgeous!!
Here it is under Actinics, using a basic brown filter on my camera to capture what my eye actually sees :D
6PimSUcREiKbxaqOakYolU4TCwrhF.jpg

Thanks!

Glad you are both happy! Please keep me posted!

I have a few colonies left. PM me if you are interested!

Just a heads up. Most of the larger chunks are gone but I still have a few really nice colonies left. Some have more than 10 years while others are smaller. If you are interested, send me a PM.

^ hey scott I see you are local to me :) If you have any small 1-3 head pieces available I could swing by over the weekend possibly?

^ hey scott I see you are local to me :) If you have any small 1-3 head pieces available I could swing by over the weekend possibly?

Sorry, I don't check the thread often. Best is to PM me. I do have some left and could come up with a 3 head for you.

Anybody else interested in some branching hammers, let me know. PM is best!

Still have some really nice pieces of this colony left. Some are well over 10 heads with lots of new heads sprouting. I've been pretty liberal with the head count depending the size colony you take. PM me if you are interested.

Back