FS or trade: Beautiful purple and green tank grown branching hammer. Lots of it!

I figured I would bump this. Some sold this weekend but there are still several beautiful pieces (colonies) left with lots of heads as well as some really nice smaller colonies. PM me if you are interested.

Hey everyone.. just thought I should share. I bought a hammer from Scott just a little over 2 months ago and this thing is crazy! It's growing like a weed! There are over 15-20 new heads sprouting all over! If you are looking for an amazing branching hammer, see Scott before he sells out! Sorry for the crap iPhone pic, but you can see the new growth all over the stems!

Hey everyone.. just thought I should share. I bought a hammer from Scott just a little over 2 months ago and this thing is crazy! It's growing like a weed! There are over 15-20 new heads sprouting all over! If you are looking for an amazing branching hammer, see Scott before he sells out! Sorry for the crap iPhone pic, but you can see the new growth all over the stems!

Great picture and great to hear!

Mine is growing good too, thanks Scott!

Great to hear guys!! Since this hammer was 100% tank grown, I would expect it to continue to do very well for you guys just like it's done for me!

Thanks to both of you for the positive feedback. There are still a handful of larger colonies left for anybody else that is interested. Just PM me if you want some.

Just wanted to say I saw these in person and CAN'T WAIT to get one in my tank once it's ready. Slief advised me to wait since my tank is so new (only a month old), instead of selling me one and me killing it, but you guys should deff grab what he has. Really a beauty in person

Just wanted to say I saw these in person and CAN'T WAIT to get one in my tank once it's ready. Slief advised me to wait since my tank is so new (only a month old), instead of selling me one and me killing it, but you guys should deff grab what he has. Really a beauty in person

Great advice and good job for taking it, you won't regret it. Patience is key in this hobby

Hey Guys,

I know these aren't the Hammers, but I just wanted to update everyone on some Shrooms that I got from Slief about 2x weeks ago. These covered about 40% of the rock when I first picked them up, and now reached almost 100% coverage! Colors are vibrant as well, and these are under only a cheap 'current usa' led.

There must be some magical potion in his tank, since it appears anything that comes out of it grows rather fast, and has the most magnificent colors!
6O0Hcya8tHY7DCOaQrdXYqKvrkPEs.jpg

Pic 2 days in for comparison:
6O0HE0ZELQJWK4qIl14lZcMIdAmB6.jpg

Can't wait for some hammers!!
Cheers,

Sleif! Thank you for the awesome mini colony! Your tanks are amazing!

You are very welcome! I will look forward to hearing about how they do in your tank!

If anybody is looking for since nice branching hammers, I still have a few nice sized colonies available. All have new heads sprouting too! PM me if you are interested!

Back