Getting bored with frags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mature wild colonies are so use to the ocean and not our tanks. I even worry about maricultured pieces at times. I have one wild valida colony that lived a few good months at the lfs before taking it home and one new maricultured piece.

The good thing about frags and smaller colonies is that they grow to the light and flow of your tank.

i said rookie mistake......you can all the exp. in the world and still make a "rookie mistake"... get what im saying here.

also i have no plans of putting anything in my tank right at the moment....i was doing some research as to where to find a large coral when i do plan on adding something.....so thanks for making lots of ASSumptions.....lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14773914#post14773914 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EleganceMan
also i have no plans of putting anything in my tank right at the moment....i was doing some research as to where to find a large coral when i do plan on adding something.....so thanks for making lots of ASSumptions.....lol

You may think that your word play is funny, however that could still be considered a personal attack.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14774089#post14774089 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EleganceMan
take it how you would like

There is really one way to take it, seeing how you capitalized the first 3 letters.

people need to think before they post..... i dont take know it alls lightly..... the point to this entire site is to provide some information not to pretend to know everything about someones setup, reef practices, and ideals....and then put your two cents in like they are the written in stone word.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14774114#post14774114 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EleganceMan
people need to think before they post..... i dont take know it alls lightly..... the point to this entire site is to provide some information not to pretend to know everything about someones setup, reef practices, and ideals....and then put your two cents in like they are the written in stone word.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14774117#post14774117 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EleganceMan
go eat some jiffy

I suggest that you take your own advise about thinking before posting.

i dont presume to know anything about someone elses tank....if i want to...i ask them a question and then post a comment to help them.....not to just spout off some judgemental comment.... many people on here should try the same thing

or

or

elegance man you should go buy 12 more baby maximas too like you did when you started your tank they will probably die. your an idiot quit posting if you can't take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. don't bbuy sps it takes away from people who can actually keep it alive.your an ASSanine fool. and no one on here cares how much money you have your tank says it all. it must look good with dead animals.

Stop feeding the problem by being argumentative guys.

It's crystal clear that Elegance wants a TOTM now, has little or no idea what it really takes to get there, wants other people to agree with his decisions and theories even if they're flawed, and will pay for ignorance with dollars and loss of livestock.

I think that can be said for all reefers at some point in their hobby experience, albeit usually to a much milder degree.

Give sound advice, hope that it's heeded, and don't repeat the same mistakes in your own tank. The good thing that comes from these seemingly ridiculous threads is acknowledgement of what not to do -- like skipping quarantining, which as posted recently cost me some dollars and loss of livestock as well.

What the hell is the matter with you people? Some of you need to review the [ua]

[flamealert]

sorry DC, but this guy takes the cake. most of the guys here posting have read ELEGANCEMANS past threads.
don't worry guys, a guy like that will last maybe a year before he tears down and sells everything [or kills it]

Ignore, ignore, ignore.... I used to be able to do that...it wasn't hard....really....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back