Good thoughts needed

R_Hudson

Just having fun
During a hunting trip last weekend I managed to rip my meniscus in my right knee while climbing into my tree stand. After numerous dr visits this week, I will be having surgery to repair the knee tomorrow morning. Needless to say I won't be making it to crase as initially planned. And I'm gonna be down for a bit. I do still plan on attending the oct meeting with a little luck. :eek:

Gosh Richard. I'm really sorry to hear that. One of my co-workers did the same thing bending down to put something in the fridge at work. she was out like 3 weeks. speedy recovery sir.

That sucks bro!My father in law tore up his shoulder last year doing the same thing.I try to stay in a ground blind and a ladder stand.I hope all goes well and call me if you need anything.

Well surgery wasa success. My knee fells 1000 times better already. Still a little sore from the operation. Thanks everyone for the good thoughts and kind words.

Hope your recovery is quick and you can get back into the woods. Glad the surgery went well and you at least feel better. You need me to go occupy your stand while you are down and out?

Back