Green: Show it off

One of my moonlights with flash shots. A couple other shots I already posted were shot that way. Forgive the graininess, these are in the back of the tank.

The ones that amaze me because they don't come out bright at all are the radioactive dragon's eyes. They're just dull as all get out no matter how I take pics of them, but so much brighter in person under any light. Some kind of weird light reaction thing or something, I guess.

green acorpora
20130330_105839_zpsc3bc3692.jpg

long tentacule plate coral
20130109_180802.jpg

20130330_104630_zpse931cb31.jpg

green with red polyp montiopara
20130330_104714_zpsd202b6af.jpg

If you still have any of that left, you need a better tank because you have been slacking. :D

lol. Yeah it's tough going from 35$ an hour as a metal framer in the local1977 to having to hustle up tank builds and flipping old cars. I asked for that burn. Don't worry it's coming. I won't disappoint either. :beer:

How does everyone get pics so good? Anyway heres some Blasto, Duncans, Zoas, and Pineapple brain. Sorry phone quality!

Attachments

• 2013-01-17_20-23-49_49.jpg
    2013-01-17_20-23-49_49.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • duncansjpg.jpg
    duncansjpg.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • zoaspg.jpg
    zoaspg.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • butterfly.jpg
    butterfly.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
  • zoajpg2.jpg
    zoajpg2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
MY SPACE!! The battle for territory in the reef: green ricordea vs. green hammer. Tentacles trying to draw one another closer so they can sting each other more.
3DCB4D1E_zpsf6970e1f.jpg

I thought our LFS had a huge elegance!
Palting, I have a galaxea that is taking months to slowly kill a red mushroom. Almost looks like your mushroom is winning!

On the contrary! That hammer almost had the ricordea completely pulled off the rock at one time. I had to intervene a break the hammer's attached tentacles. The hammer sulked for a few days, refusing to extend at all, then resumed it's sweeping a week or so later. Since I cannot move either one, I now routinely pass a stick between the two daily at feeding time to keep a "demilitarized" zone. :)

Interesting! I can't move either of mine, and I have plenty of red shrooms so I just observe. Today the mushroom is shrunken as small as it can, but so is another in the tank (water change is due), bet tomorrow or the next day it will be back to full size except for the stung side LOL.

Back