group buy Don's Hobbies

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11744294#post11744294 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jgonzz
bump for monday cutoff

Is the cutoff tomorrow at close, or has it already ended? I thought the cutoff was Feb.2 and figured I had missed it.

last day for a sweet deal, you can also call in your orders and pay by phone. 970-353-3115 Jon or Nick

Don't miss this great deal from Don

I also wanna thank Don for stepping up and helping out the club with this. How mant stores would do this? %20 above wholesale and hand selecting the animal for us.

Thanks again

Josh

Does anybody know the exact day of delivery will be? I want to order but there are some days when I just can't make it up there.

I wonder what day the Anthias would come in? I can make it on the 11th, but not the 12th and they were pretty strict about picking your fish up on delivery day or else you had to pay full retail price.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11761661#post11761661 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ::pixelFish::
they were pretty strict about picking your fish up on delivery day or else you had to pay full retail price.
That's one of the reasons I can't get in on the buy. Can't justify calling off work to drive for an hour or two hehe.
It's an excellent customer service for the north area though. Wish they were closer to me.

hey zooid, i'm sure one of us would be willing to float a few bags until you can make it up to one of our places.

Back