havent been on in a while but first time visit to elmers yesterday

manutd16

I havent been on much, or had the time to do any real good up keeping on my one reef tank. Well finally this past week I couldnt take it an drove from Johnstown to elmers for the first time ever. OMG (oh my god for those who dont know) I walked in an just fell in love with the place! I ended up spending a lil over 250 on some fish, inversts, and rock. I wish I could go back today. Mitch I think was his name was really helpful as well as knowledgeable! Thanks mitch if your out there! Elmers just got another costumer for life!

Also Im lookin for a flame angel and some cleaner shimp or mated pair of Coral banded shrimp. PLease if anyone has some for a good price Ill be very interested!

Louis

Louis are you coming to the meeting this evening? If you have a chance, don't miss it. Eric Borneman is speaking (and of course we are having the monthly frag auction).

The meeting is at 6:00 in monroeville at the Radisson.

The new store "under the sea" in cranberry is also very nice. He had a Flame angel when I was there yesterday. "Wet Pets" also had a few last week.

dang it! everytime there is a meeting and I want to attend theres always something coming up. I have to return to Elmers my Fire shrimp didnt make it over nite :( an tonite would of been a wonderful time.

Back