Hello, Geezer coming back to this forum. Paul B

I had eyelid surgery a couple of weeks ago and it is all healed. It didn't turn out exactly as I had wanted because I asked the plastic surgeon to make my lower eyelid look like Brad Pitt s eyelid but I think it looks more like his older brothers lid. Arm Pitt. :oops:

Morning walk

Sun Fof.JPG

Bean that is my new I Phone 13 Mini. It is supposed to have the best camera. I took a lot more pictures but I can't put them on here unless I reduce the size and that is kind of a pain and over my pay grade. But John and Misled does it for me sometimes. :)

They sent me the link to the software and some day I will figure it out. :D

Bean that is my new I Phone 13 Mini. It is supposed to have the best camera. I took a lot more pictures but I can't put them on here unless I reduce the size and that is kind of a pain and over my pay grade. But John and Misled does it for me sometimes. :)

They sent me the link to the software and some day I will figure it out. :D
Select several of them and email them to yourself - As they will be too big to fit in an email, the iPhone will ask you what size you want to send... choose small or medium. It will downsize the images before they are sent to your mailbox. Scoop them up from there and post them.

Select several of them and email them to yourself - As they will be too big to fit in an email, the iPhone will ask you what size you want to send... choose small or medium. It will downsize the images before they are sent to your mailbox. Scoop them up from there and post them.
Hey thanks, I didn't know how to do that either!

My grandfather was a semi pro. He was a dentist by trade, but spent a life taking photos (10s of thousands) and had more camera and darkroom equipment than the local newspaper or "pros". He was the official photographer for the Fairmont State College football team (among others, i think WVU at one point) as well.

Anyway - the point is that I grew up around it and had my own darkroom by maybe age 12 or so. I am not so sure that I am a good photographer myself. One thing that I learned many years ago was that if you can't take stunning photographs with a $3 disposable, then a $10,000 setup is not going to help you.

You Sir, are a natural.

Back