Hello, Geezer coming back to this forum. Paul B

Buy a Mac. I got a Mac mini.
Works like an iPhone doing most things but you have a big screen and a keyboard.
IMG_5390.jpg
IMG_5391.jpg

It's a small thing too. Does everything my big tower did.
Most times you can run the same apps you have on your phone. They look and work the same.

I am so happy. For a week I couldn't find my favorite fish. This girl.

He was always in the front of the tank begging for food and I looked for her every day with a flashlight under the rocks and on the floor.

Just now, I see her in a new home under the rocks.

Make believe you see a picture of a red waspfish here. I can't find my picture reducing app to put the picture here

So I just got back from my shoulder surgeon and I found out I need to also go to a neck neurosurgeon. Who even knew there was such a thing?

It seems a nerve in my neck is squashed so I won't have full strength in my brand new shoulder which by the way will be a reverse shoulder replacement. They do that so I can catch a ball while facing backwards. :rolleyes:

Nothing exciting happened on my morning beach walk except I met this Lady who seems very interested in me. I think a little to interested so I have to walk faster. :rolleyes:

IMG_1109.jpg

Not exactly. Very nice but I think she wants to be more than 2 people passing on the beach just saying Hello. :oops:

Shes looking for something and I think it's me. :oops:

Buy a Mac. I got a Mac mini.
I don't do Macs, I always had a PC because in today's world we all have to be PC.

I have a Dell Computer from 2009 and it's a Windows 7. I love the thing. It never crashes, never freezes, a complete idiot can use it which is why I can easily work the thing. Of course I can't buy a Windows 7 computer but I found out I can buy a Windows 11 and make it run like a Windows 7. :D

If I buy the thing I will need to have the Geek Squad make the transformation to make it work like that.

My old computer doesn't have enough computing power to run my 3D printer and I Tunes is faltering and giving me problems. I can only download old songs on it. :rolleyes:

My wife has a new computer and I can't even figure out how to print anything on it. I can't store pictures or do just about anything as it is way above my pay grade. Windows 7 and XP were the best operating systems they ever made but of course they don't make money on old things so they "up graded" it which is code for making something much to complicated for half the population of the world, or in other words, old people.

I normally use what I am on now which is a Chrome Book which I also can't do anything on except go on fish sites. I can't print from it or store pictures. It can do those things, just not for me. :(

I just found this from 2020:

Why I find Tangs Boring.

Many fish such as copperband butterflies, puffers some wrasses etc. have a definite personality and if you look close you can see it in their actions and eyes. Yes their eyes have expressions, not like Angelina Jolie but it's there. :)

Tangs, being schooling fish have no such personality and I find them very dull. I know it's just me but I will explain.

If you do much SCUBA diving you will notice this and if you could read a fishes mind, you would get this from a typical tang on a reef in a school.

Lets say Charlie Tang is swimming off Costa Rica on a Tuesday in October. He is swimming 2" from another tang in a school of a thousand tangs all of the same species.

These are Charlie's thoughts:

Oh No, Bob is leading us again. Why is it always Bob? I mean, l could lead, I am as strong as Bob and if I had a mirror, and thumbs I may find I am better looking,

I know what he is going to do. Yep here we go, heading down for seaweed.

Of course he picked this rock! I hate the seaweed here, it's very gamey and I don't like the way that moray eel always smiles at me. :oops:

OK, I will try it......Wait a minute, leaving already...I didn't even get one bite and we are leaving!

Sure. Bob makes the rules.

I am getting closer to the front, soon I will be the leader, I know I can do it.

Wow, look at Shela in front of me. Let me swim alongside her.

Hi Shela, Want to grab a bite? If Bob ever finds something us to eat I mean.

Oh, your not Shela! Sorry. Oh your not even a girl!

Sorry.

No I don't mean to be rude but I don't swim like that. :unsure:

I wish I had a neck, so I could see who this is next to me. Getting a little to close if you know what I mean.

OK we are turning to the left, oh wait, Now we are going right, now left. I am getting dizzy.

Oh, I see it is time to poop. YUCK.. It would be nice if we would all poop on a turn so I didn't always get it in the face. I mean, Like Really!

Wait! I can see the front, Bob is getting tired. I think I can.....Dam Harry got the lead. I hate harry.

I wish someone would collect Harry, then quarantine him in Prizapro. :eek:

He's also an Independent and I hear he is a Snowflake. OK, left again, now right, up, now down.

Thank God we are going down. That looks like a nice algae covered rock. Oh Wow!

Down, Down, Harry is doing good.

I like Harry.

Where is Harry? Why are we leaving so fast....And why does that Moray eel have a bigger smile now! 🤨

Thats a typical morning for a tang, on a Tuesday.

I added so many amphipods in the last few days that I think I may have overdone it a little. I collected and added thousands of the little buggers.

I have been very busy lately for a few things so I can only collect at 6:00 am at low tide which doesn't happen to often at that time so I have to be ready.

They are in every nook and cranny in my tank and I just looked with a flashlight below my tank at the reverse undergravel filter and they are doing the macarana all over the place.

As I was looking for them, I also found a small red fish that looks like a fresh water Platy which I have no recoletion of buying. I don't know how long it has been in there but it stays in a small cave in the back under the rocks. Many times I find a creature in there that I forgot about.

Pods.JPG

I took another amphipod hunting video early this morning just because the last video I took doesn't work for some reason. When I get time I will see if this one works.

I already have to many amphipods so these I will keep in a small tank as "pets". :D

Back