Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6275542#post6275542 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by avansickle
Naw, we'll keep it going Bob! I've just put in my 75 FOWLR, have footage of other tanks taken, etc.. We just have to go to other threads and solicit folks to shoot film for this thread!!

I hope you're right Amy... All the same I asked Cherie for a little help in getting us re-instated as a sticky.... Keep your fins and fingers crossed...

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6276902#post6276902 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rhdoug
I could add more of my tank, it is quite different looking since all of my fish were killed last week when my glass heater shattered and electrocuted them...but I don't think it would be much fun to look at. *sob*

:( That's awful!! Your tank was great. Is everything lost? What a heartbreak..I swear our tanks are always a hair away from disaster it seems. Let us know what your 'plan' is!

Just the fish and one cleaner shrimp were lost, the corals and other inverts seem unaffected (so far). I just need to re-stock with fish, maybe next week. Thanks to this thread, I have a video memory of the fish. I especially miss the breeding clowns, they had been with me for over 3 years, along with the flame angel and bangaii cardinal.

On a brighter note, I ended up with 30 surviving baby clowns (seen in the other video), they went to a shop last week.

Don't know if you all have noticed or not but, the Video thread has once again been made sticky.... :thumbsup:

A big "THANK YOU" goes to the powers that be for making this happen....

Bob

:)

P.S. Amy... I sent you a PM

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6283023#post6283023 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RevHtree
OK i know this has been asked, but where are you guys hosting these bigger videos?

You can PM 'AJP' and he'll host for you. Would love to see some fresh new stuff!!

RHDOUG, 'glad' not everything was trashed..still, mama/poppa clown are a sad loss given what they have created!

Bob, congrats..great job..ReefCherie, if you're reading, as usual you are really wonderful to all us aspiring 'hollywood video' junkies.

And HEY! Has anyone else watched Beverly's wonderful videos?? The work that went into them is great, they are different and very well done in a very research-oriented way. Well worth the watch.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6288795#post6288795 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by avansickle

And HEY! Has anyone else watched Beverly's wonderful videos?? The work that went into them is great, they are different and very well done in a very research-oriented way. Well worth the watch.

Thanks Amy....

Yes I did watch all of the Videos that Beverly posted and you ae right Amy, alot of work went into them... I loved everything about them the time lapse work was top notch and the music was fantastic... I'd love to know who the artist was ( music wise I mean ) ...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6291625#post6291625 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishman805
I'd love to know who the artist was ( music wise I mean ) ...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bob,

In the end title of each video, I name the musician(s) on the second line from the bottom of the screen.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6292551#post6292551 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Beverly
Bob,

In the end title of each video, I name the musician(s) on the second line from the bottom of the screen.

:confused: OH......:D

( I did watch them Bev ...honest )

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6293069#post6293069 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishman805
( I did watch them Bev ...honest )

Sure, sure, sure :rollface:

But, really, if you don't know to look in the last title for the musician(s), you won't probably look that hard to find them :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6288795#post6288795 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by avansickle
You can PM 'AJP' and he'll host for you. Would love to see some fresh new stuff!!

I sure will, just shoot me a PM and I will get it hosted for you.

Anemone X-Games

Anemone X-Games

I recently caught my red base competing in the gymnastic events..

http://hometown.aol.com/kestep434/video/

Two vids here.

Don't worry after finding my anemone doing this on 3 different occasions I have fixed the problem. But I have wondered if it liked it. Good thing his anemone crab wasnt at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back