Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
samw:

Welcome to the Video thread and thanks for sharing your videos with us... A bit on the gruesome side:D but still worth the watch..... So far I've been able to secure this thread to remain a "sticky".. and feel very fortunate that it's going to remain that way... This thread has really become an amazing place to visit and watch all the cool videos that have so far been posted... We've got a great bunch of people that are our mainstays and also alot of new folks ( like yourself ) that are joining in.... I'll have to look into a "video of the month" thing... Seems very doable though....

amphirion:

I'd like to welcome you to this thread as well.... I hope to catch some videos from you in the near future;) .... By getting this thread to remain sticky, we've gotten more folks to take notice of this thread and that's what's making it grow and get to where it's at today.... Pass the word along to your friends ... The more the merrier.....:rollface:

And to everyone else in this thread:

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR...!!

My family and I will be out of town until after Christmas so you will not see me posting here for a little while.... :) Hope everyone truely has a wonderful Christmas and I hope to see some more videos using all that new video equipment ya'll will be getting ( hehe )....

All you folks are tops.... Thanks

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6356341#post6356341 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
Please identify what each video is about. Cheri will list them by title instead of by URL then.

Thanks

I identified each link

John

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6359047#post6359047 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by original-reefland
Chad - great video. Clarity was great.

Yes very well done

I would like to know more about the setup I have thought of a nano at work and that is the nicest setup I have seen yet!

Good luck getting info on how to post video's . I still don't know how and I have spent Hours trying to get it to work and No luck in getting help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back