Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg, KEstep, Juca... Great videos...

Greg, I'm glad you're still connected to us here in this thread .. I saw the videos in your thread and was hoping to see them here too... thanks..

KEstep, did the anemone upchuck after that ride...( lol )...Thanks for the link

Juca, Nice videos as always... The clowns love the Tunze...

Thanks guys

Bob

Re: Anemone X-Games

Re: Anemone X-Games

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6295393#post6295393 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KEstep
I recently caught my red base competing in the gymnastic events..

http://hometown.aol.com/kestep434/video/

Two vids here.

Don't worry after finding my anemone doing this on 3 different occasions I have fixed the problem. But I have wondered if it liked it. Good thing his anemone crab wasnt at home.

He's doing his try-out for the Cirque du Soleil !!! :eek2: :eek1:

Funny, but I do hope he's a bit more grounded now..queeeezy.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6297863#post6297863 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GregM779
Took another video today of the fish eating, if you listen at first you can hear the trigger bite the clear container I use to thaw the food.
http://www.gregmsreef.com/Videos/Fish%20Eating%20121505.MPG

Greg, I don't think I noticed before the great diversity of fish you have...I love the tank and scaping and corals, just don't think I'd seen all the buddies in there. Really nice!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6299699#post6299699 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Juca
Hi to all

I share my new acquisition

two black ocellaris still young black ocellaris 11Mb

and my New video 33 Mb

All my videos are free for Web;)

Nice Juca, I love how serene yours are. What is the big striped guy, a type of tang? I don't keep up with names much. He's a beauty though.

Hello folks,

It finally happened! All this time I've been adding to the first post on the first page of this thread......I knew that sooner or later I'd hit a maximum character count for that post. Today I did :eek2:

So.....here's what I've done: I took N through the end of the alphabet and put that whole section into the second post (previously belonging to Melev). Since Melev also had the 3rd post of the first page, I moved his text from the 2nd post into the 3rd post.

At any rate, now the first and 2nd posts can grow as needed for a while. It should take some time before either of those two posts hit the character limit.

I'm also all caught up finally. Whew! :bum:

Reefcherie
RC Moderator

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6303756#post6303756 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by avansickle
When do we get to see your frog fish in action??

:lol: "Frogfish" and "action" are oxymorons! You'd be looking at a video of a fish sitting like a bump on a stump for the whole time! :D

Cheri, thank you so much for doing that. I know it was no small task.
bow.gif

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6304740#post6304740 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
Cheri, thank you so much for doing that. I know it was no small task.
bow.gif

You can say that again Marc... Cherie has been a rock for us...

Thanks again Cherie ... :thumbsup:

Re: Re: Anemone X-Games

Re: Re: Anemone X-Games

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6302482#post6302482 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by avansickle
He's doing his try-out for the Cirque du Soleil !!! :eek2: :eek1:

Funny, but I do hope he's a bit more grounded now..queeeezy.

LOL, well he hasnt gone back to that spot in some time but I am still waiting to see where he ends up. Darn nomad anemone. I'm sure his crab would like a destination.

http://www.imagecabin.com/?view=QvjgMesYn2g39pp3

This is my first attempt, Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢m still playing around with the software trying to see what settings gives you the best image without making the file to big.
So this is just a test run, the file is photos with music and the size is 6.8MB, some how Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢m not able to upload a 17.9MB witch has higher resolution.

Best Buy had 1gb of Dual Inline Memory on sale for $99, so I added the 2x512 to my system giving me 1.5gb of memory now for rendering movies through Adobe Premiere Elements. It took me 45 minutes to 1 hour to render movies with only 512mb of memory on my system, now it takes 35 to 45 minutes to render movies after adding 1gb more memory. The Adobe Premiere Elements is just pretty darn slow in this process, memory or no memory.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6300506#post6300506 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishman805
Greg, KEstep, Juca... Great videos...

Greg, I'm glad you're still connected to us here in this thread .. I saw the videos in your thread and was hoping to see them here too... thanks..
Bob
I was the second to post a video in the thread so I may as well stick around :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6302492#post6302492 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by avansickle
Greg, I don't think I noticed before the great diversity of fish you have...I love the tank and scaping and corals, just don't think I'd seen all the buddies in there. Really nice!
Thanks, I love my fish, that's the reason I bought a fish tank to begin with. The corals are just a bonus.

Something to think about: when you post a new video, be sure to make it plain what text you'd like to go with it! When it isn't abundently clear, I'm forced to just make up something and you just never know what I might come up w/ ! :D

As an example, I didn't have much to go on w/ olemos's (not picking on you - just most recent example) recent video link - so "First Video" is the text that goes w/ it.

Thanks!

Ok, I am new at this video stuff...So saying this ...I have read some of this thread and still I am clueless...

I have the video on my PC but I am lost from there. I have tried to upload on a web that I was thinking would host it so I could get a link to it. Wrong.... I know it is me ...Can some one help me with this? My video is of my two Clowns what I think is spawning. It is a good video but....getting it to where you all can see it is something else ..lol
If you can tell me step by step. I have windows XP and it is suppose to have movie maker and I can't even get that to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back