Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, voting is always weak on that poll for some reason, and we give everyone about 5 to 7 days to participate. It really is a shame, because there are tens of thousands of people on RC, with about 2000 online at any given hour. You'd think it would be simple to get 500 or more votes.

I killed 8 of my gorgeous fish a week ago: http://www.melevsreef.com/log.html

My thread was Thread of the Month in January of this year. It is the same thread I post to virtually daily, and it nearly 200 pages long now. It documents the 280g reef from the moment I decided to rip out the wall and build a fish room.

avansickle said:
Adam, your tank is looking nice and filled out - I have an anemone I had to remove, he's in a holding tank..my other huge one I'm keeping. Let me know if you'd like it (freebie), he's a good clowny home.[/B]

What kind? I have been looking for a nice BTA for some time

Amy,

That's one of my favourite Bowie songs and have had it in my collection for awhile. Had been collecting various large format videos for use with that song since finishing my last video, but couldn't get the right feel for the video until I went completely out of focus :D

Marc,

Don't think we have unlimited bandwidth :confused: Will look at our stats and have dear husband Chris give me advice.

At least there were no discernable snails in the new vid ;)

Beverly said:
Amy,

That's one of my favourite Bowie songs and have had it in my collection for awhile. Had been collecting various large format videos for use with that song since finishing my last video, but couldn't get the right feel for the video until I went completely out of focus :D

Marc,

Don't think we have unlimited bandwidth :confused: Will look at our stats and have dear husband Chris give me advice.

At least there were no discernable snails in the new vid ;)

Well I think you one-uped my B&W video Bev..... Amy was right... it would make a nice media player skin.... I kept watching for it to come"in" to focus.....:lol:

Bob

Don't mention it you've certainly helped me when I needed it.... And thanks for the "top-off" advice... That ( I believe ) will do the trick....

Bob

fishman805 said:
Well I think you one-uped my B&W video Bev..... Amy was right... it would make a nice media player skin.... I kept watching for it to come"in" to focus.....:lol:

Husband was also waiting for it to come into focus :rollface:

:bounce2: :bounce2: WE DID IT GUYS.....!! TOTM.... WHOO HOO...:bounce1: :bounce1:

This is absolutely incredible.... I want to personally thank everyone for making this one of the best threads going... And like the energizer bunny, It's still going and going and going......

Thanks people... to everyone who has posted here and everyone who has provided the outstanding videos that we've all had the privalege to watch.... My hat is totally off to you.....

PARTY AT AMYS HOUSE...... !!! ( just kidding )

Thanks again

Bob

Nice.

I took some footage last night with a sony camera I borrowed. Hope to turn it into another video. This time I'll include the tank room and configuration. I personally like to see the mess behind and under the tank to see how others manage the setup. (Melev - did you post one with a tour of the room yet?)

(Hardest part is picking out a song not already selected that I happen to have handy.)

No, I've not done a fish room tour yet. I'd really like to use a real camcorder instead of my Fuji to do that.

Marc, I'm still confused about your Avatar. What are/were the magnificent eight, and what is the border there for? Just curious, something drastic has happened? I'll hop over to your thread if the details are there.

Rich, I'm SURE you can find some good tunes! Want to see more from you soon.

fishman805 said:
:bounce2: :bounce2: WE DID IT GUYS.....!! TOTM.... WHOO HOO...:bounce1: :bounce1:

This is absolutely incredible.... I want to personally thank everyone for making this one of the best threads going... And like the energizer bunny, It's still going and going and going......

Thanks people... to everyone who has posted here and everyone who has provided the outstanding videos that we've all had the privalege to watch.... My hat is totally off to you.....

PARTY AT AMYS HOUSE...... !!! ( just kidding )

Thanks again

Bob

Hey, COME ON OVER!! Plenty plenty of room; we can do a 'training session' on videos, and get expert advice on tank stuff. It woud be awesome!! Anyone game for a drive to Cleveland, or using FF points to get here, let me know. It's a TRUE invite, good suggestion Bob. Unfortunately, I won't go anywhere cuz I'm afraid the tanks will all crash. :eek2:

It's okay. I'm not as upset as I was on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th. ;)

Wow Marc that stinks!!!!!. This I did not see as surprising: ââ"šÂ¬Ã…"œCeriths laid eggs!ââ"šÂ¬Ã‚
Seems like a last ditch effort to save the species on the snails behalf (nature at its best).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back