Coral? -- Declined.
Crustacean? -- No.
Plant? -- Declined.
Directly uses photosynthesis? -- Yes.
Particular color? -- Yes.
Green? -- No.
Red? -- Not really.
Tentacles? -- No.

In all fairness, you really have one more "Decline". I asked if it's a cnidarian, which includes corals as I understand that classification, and you said, "No." Later you were asked if it's a coral but you declined.

That looks like a discrepancy and might yield another "Decline" opportunity... :)

Tho I assume you are correct about my error, it was however my error. No more declines for me.

To your benefit, you can try to determine what I was probably thinking when I made that error. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14161847#post14161847 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by token
Is it red?

I need to change my answer to this. Yes it can be red, but more typically, it can be shades of red.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14162035#post14162035 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Sugar Magnolia
Is it something we would want to have in our tanks?

Both yes and no.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14162108#post14162108 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by token
Could it be broadly described as a macroalgae?

If by broadly you mean, does it look like anything I typically see referred to as macroalgae?

No.

Good to have you back Sugar. It's a 3-way tie because you were awarded +1 for riddling.

IMG_1252.jpg

Diatoms?

Back