Ian's 225 Lee-Mar upgrade

Awesome stuff. Can you post of picture of the set up? Stand and tank?

-Dave
This is the only shot of it that I have so far.
Skin for the steel stand finished and attached. Its made out of quartersawn maple w/ aluminum trim. Greg65 does great work.

ftssmallNovember152010.jpg

incredible shots...
Thanks, more to come soon.

Nice shots! Mark, I think they had that same acan down at AC last time I was there. Definitely a nice and unique piece.

Yep, they have it there. I gave them a piece of it a long time ago and a friend that I gave a piece to also gave them a piece. It all came from my original colony though.

BTW Ian, I finally spent some time in the garage working on the system and all the pieces I picked up that day are doing well. The chalice I picked up from AC in their side tank inside the main floor is getting nice and nicer.

Nice Mark. Glad everything is ok. Yup that watermelon from AC is nice. I have a piece all colored up in the display as well.

I went back up and scored a very nice sized chunk of that watermelon the other day as well. I think it has potential to be even brighter than my kryptonite.

what type of sand did you use? I looked after your pic and didnt see anything. I like the look of that alot. I'm upgrading soon and I dont like the oolite anymore.

Back