Is it difficult to get the pax bellum a.r.i.d. n18 going

Johnic

Premium Member
I’m looking to purchase this reactor and been reading a bunch and come across some chats that it’s difficult to get the chaeto going.

What’s the trick to making this reactor successful ?

Mine kept getting covered with slime, but I believe that's because I was on the verge of a dino outbreak. After getting the dinos under control, I installed an ATS that really just let me readily remove sheets of cyano at first, but has been shifting toward better and better algae harvests as the stuff in the tank diminishes.

Since I won't bother reinstalling it, I've got an N24 I could let go.

Mine kept getting covered with slime, but I believe that's because I was on the verge of a dino outbreak. After getting the dinos under control, I installed an ATS that really just let me readily remove sheets of cyano at first, but has been shifting toward better and better algae harvests as the stuff in the tank diminishes.

Since I won't bother reinstalling it, I've got an N24 I could let go.
I know I saw some YouTuber - Reefbum maybe - say their's only grew slime too. Might have been Randy's (brs) personal tank, can't remember.

Parked and ready to be plumbed. It’s 15 feet away from tank and I need to add a separate pump and hose to plumb to it. Tank is still cycling and won’t need to put this online for a couple months but it will be ready.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Back