Is it safe to eat aiptasia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll send you several nice juice Palythoa grandis polyps for him to eat. there are too many people on this planet anyway and I would gladly help him win a darwin award. no prob. :D

Sorry to hear that your daughter has "this" as a BF. Of course the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

OMG, that was so rude! I wouldn't be proud to be you at all. Shame on you! Did your mother teach you any manners? The kid is a teenager who will grow up in a couple of years. I assume you're an adult who should know better.

Every once in a while a thread springs up on RC that is really hilarious. As long as the kid is ok, I think this is refreshingly new :) Good one!

PS: Try to get him to eat some of this stuff I want out of my tank. Convince him it is candy floss:

_J8T2129.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9478961#post9478961 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by alan214
Umm, did you read the post from the guy whose dog died from just drinking the water from a tank with Zoa's?

I think this joke went over everyone's head. You say the dog died from DRINKING SALT WATER? Go figure....

What about sea apples? they are awfully colorful and tasty looking? And the name I mean they are Apple's right? Then ask us if he'll be o.k. I mean Reef Central is full of medical experts I am sure.
The Don

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9490305#post9490305 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Sierra6
OMG, that was so rude! I wouldn't be proud to be you at all. Shame on you! Did your mother teach you any manners? The kid is a teenager who will grow up in a couple of years. I assume you're an adult who should know better.
Thank you! :thumbsup:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9489075#post9489075 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bureau13
You know, the first time somebody looked at a cow or a fish and said "Hey, I bet I could eat that" I'm sure all his friends thought he was an idiot. Do any of you know for a fact that aiptasia aren't actually quite delicious?!

jds

Or octopus for that matter.:p

does he eat diatoms? cyano? this kid could have a bright future as a cuc for newbies like me!
i see a new wonder product in the making.......

does he drink salt water? if he could drink 10gallons out of my tank for my next water change that would be great and a business opportunity $$$$$$

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9495481#post9495481 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dwd5813
does he eat diatoms? cyano? this kid could have a bright future as a cuc for newbies like me!
i see a new wonder product in the making.......
:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny!
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9495523#post9495523 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scrmbld33
does he drink salt water? if he could drink 10gallons out of my tank for my next water change that would be great and a business opportunity $$$$$$
I'll ask him - how much will the job pay?

Kids will be kids I know I did alot worse when I was a kid and I am sure all the people with insults did some odd stuff when they were kids too.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9491170#post9491170 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefdood
Good thing it's not a jellyfish. Then he'd have to pee on the sting.:beer:
what about a sea cucumber he's gotta have some veggies too:D:lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9496194#post9496194 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BrianCM
Why was he in your tank in the first place.
Now you've got me! If I've been bad, it was having aiptasia at all :lol: .
But at least you know I'll stoop as low as necessary to get rid of them. :D

at least he didnt cook a rare coral

anyways. im a firm beliver in the fact that the tree fo life is self pruning. and usualy it does happen when the animals are young ( before they can breed) ( talking all animals here. not just people)

now im sure he asked if it would kill him before he did it right?

bet you didnt know brine shrimp taste good.. wonder what type of crazy person found that out

while what he did was stupid it dosnt deserver death. it was propobly funny. the "kids" who deserve to be plucked from the tree are the ones who do street races. the ones who do drugs the ones who do REALLY stupid things after being told not to.
not some kid eating a aiptasia. i mean comeon if the ccb and ps and nudies cna do it why cant he.
is it wrong to want to have the same oppertunity to eat the same food as the fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back