Italian Tank of the month (year maybe) - PICS intense

Sweet Tank!!!

Pfft, Why did the owner quit Zeovit and what is the GH method without the GH? Any links or info would be great.

GH = human growth hormone. All the rage in Europe it seems (still, despite NO scientific evidence to support it).

Heavy feeding, however, may be a different story.

John

That is simply stunning. How many gallons is it? I am building a new system shortly and want to mimic this closely. Any equipment shots/ full room views? Thanks for adding this!

Incredible!! What kind of bulbs are those...and where can I get them? I've already been looking for the reflectors but those colors are amazing!!

Makes me sick!!;) I won't be able to sleep knowing there is a tank out there as perfect as that. That tank is simply amazing!!

My new inspiration for my tank...

Don't suppose you have a pic thats around 1024x768 that I could use as a desktop background would you?

i have seem some beautiful tank on Tank of the month, but this one is just the amazing. the combination of the coral color mkae it look like if it was already design before stocking it. im just speechless

very nice tank, but the dimensions can't be right. 2000cm is ~787", which is about 65ft long! now if it was 200cm, then the tank is about 6.5ft long. gorgeous tank either way!

electric130 : true.. hehe I added a "0" .. it's 200 cm.

jamal-188: I don't know if those bulbs are sold in USA, but the reflectors was bought in the USA from Pacific Garden Supply i think.

Ereefic : the owner quit with Zeovit because with that method
he hadn't a good growth, that's why he swithed to the other method (basically heavy feeding).
He noticed a growth boost but even some corals began loosing some of the colours they had (probably because of the heavy feeding waste).
As far as I know ( I read about it yeasterday ) he switched back to Zeovit but I don't know much more.
I'll probably talk to him in few days and I'll ask him bout that .

now just a question for the mods and admins .. can that tank become TOTM on RC ? (the owner truly deserve that IMHO)

I'm not really into SPS myself, but this has got to be one of the most beautiful tanks I've ever seen. Wow!!!

Ask and I'll try to answer...
It's glass .
Other infos...
2 internal overflow .
Return pump is one made for swimming pools (dunno the GPH) , movement in tank is made with 2xTunze Stream 6100 .

Any chance of pics of when the tank was first setup?
Ie with rock only?

Would be great to see how the aquascaping is done, as the tank is brilliant!

Back