Jebao DCP return pump?

smaller to larger direction should be fine (pump to larger hose).
the other way around will leak.

I have dry fitted pvc using a slip to slip coupling, and it leaks on the output side but not on the input side.

I'm not sure what you mean. This is going from smaller to large. The small fitting from the pump is going into a larger hose.

Anyone know the foot print of the dcp 6500 and dcp 5000?
Almost every site I visit has a different foot print from 6x4 to 7x6.

Length and width including the inlet guard/shield would be great!

Thx

Anyone know the foot print of the dcp 6500 and dcp 5000?
Almost every site I visit has a different foot print from 6x4 to 7x6.

Length and width including the inlet guard/shield would be great!

Thx

Make sure you're looking at the DCP series as there is DCP, DCT, DCS, etc...

Make sure you're looking at the DCP series as there is DCP, DCT, DCS, etc...

I have made sure I'm looking at newest dcp pump. It throws me off even more when fishstreet has a few different models with same dimensions as each other.

Anyone run a 8000 series 9' up?? wonder how much loss one would get

I run a DCP8000 but not at 9', I can say it has some ridiculous flow. They show headloss on this chart, but I'm sure you've seen it.

Jebao%20DCP%20Sine%20Wave%20Marine%20DC%20Controllable%20Pump%202.jpg

what is the "closest to actual" outlet sized slip adapter for the 18000? as in what PVC can use use for the least restriction? The answer bounces around from 1.25" to 2" in here. i went off of what amazon said and ordered 1" (since it said 1.25" or 1") seems like its far from true. I probably should have ordered the pump before ordering the PVC but oh well too late now

A piece of 1.5" pvc pipe will slide into the adapter that it comes with. That's the biggest adapter provided.

If I wanted 900GPH at 9' head would you run the 10000 or larger?? I have seen the head flow charts, but want to hear from actual users.

Found this reading amazon reviews

for the 10000, At 44 watts apex flow meter states 390GPH. At max wattage it was 580GPH

using 1" pipes, which I am. Looks like I need a larger size.

Found this reading amazon reviews

for the 10000, At 44 watts apex flow meter states 390GPH. At max wattage it was 580GPH

using 1" pipes, which I am. Looks like I need a larger size.

I found that flow meters significantly reduce the flow of these pumps. I have a DCS 7000 connected to a 1" flowmeter with maybe 3 feet of head and the max I can get is about 780GPH plus or minus 5%. It should be closer to 1200GPH without the flowmeter.

I found that flow meters significantly reduce the flow of these pumps. I have a DCS 7000 connected to a 1" flowmeter with maybe 3 feet of head and the max I can get is about 780GPH plus or minus 5%. It should be closer to 1200GPH without the flowmeter.

Thank you.

Even if I ended up with 800 I would be perfectly happy.

Back