Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oww, I don't know!!! All day up until RIGHT NOW, I thought it was the 23rd.... :)

The good thing is that everyone that wanted to order either paid or gave me a "I'll pass".

I even got texts and payments up until late last night...

Oww, I don't know!!! All day up until RIGHT NOW, I thought it was the 23rd.... :)

The good thing is that everyone that wanted to order either paid or gave me a "I'll pass".

I even got texts and payments up until late last night...

Lol its all those fumes from the laser etcher....
That's good that its all closed and done, so are we expecting these things in March/April timeframe?

Here's the final list of people that ordered. I haven't sat down and worked out all the logistics of where the pick ups locations are going to be, I have a good idea, I just need to get confirmation from those people first.

Just so everyone knows, the pickup places are not going to be publicized just so we can avoid what happened with the last GB. I will inform only those with a need to know via PM for puckup information.

As information is being provided to me I will pass that info to everyone here.

Jimmy

Not to be a bother, but i didn't see anything stating about when we thought the eta for our pumps is?? Im just so very excited to get them and it would be nice to have an idea of time frame if you happen to know it!? Thanks again for all the time you spent on this group buy!

The order was put in on the 24th, however because of the chinese new year they didn't start on production until the 10th (I assume) so I'm expecting a mid to end of March for delivery.

The order was put in on the 24th, however because of the chinese new year they didn't start on production until the 10th (I assume) so I'm expecting a mid to end of March for delivery.

Thanks again for putting this on. Have any ideas of shops to will call them at in OC? I know reef lounge and so cal tropical are popular OC locations.

I am also curious. Posted on socali last week no response from anyone. I figured another 2-3 weeks as usual. I'm sure we will all get a pm.

Sorry guys for the lack of information, I just didn't want to post without something to tell you.

It seems that timing was horrible for this group buy due to their Chinese New Year, I now understand that the entire country shuts down for 2 weeks during that time.

Although we were able to get the order in before they went on vacation, they didn't start working on it until after the holiday, couple that with the fact that they are short staffed we are looking at a delivery of somewhere around the end of March first part of April.

I am also curious. Posted on socali last week no response from anyone. I figured another 2-3 weeks as usual. I'm sure we will all get a pm.

Derk,

Sorry about not looking at the socalireef site, I simply don't frequent that sight enough. The best way is to get answers is through here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back