JohnL's 20 Gallon Nano Reef

Attachments

• 20220709_121151.jpg
    20220709_121151.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 4
Not as pleased as yesterday 😒 View attachment 32372560
Bummer, I have had that happen to a few pieces even after being in the tank looking good for a month. In my opinion these small pieces go through a lot of stress being fragged, glued to plugs, slight grow out in a frag tank, bagged up to go to a store, another frag tank, bagged up to go to a customer (a lot of times through an overnight delivery process). Then trying to get established in the home tank, dealing with water parameters, lighting stress, flow stress, etc ....

I can't even give it away. Do you know anyone who wants some?
Could use it as part of a refugium if you want to try something different. People harvest and toss like chaeto which seems a little mean, but the stuff is a victim of its own success.

I don’t know about around you guys, but my LFS will give me store credit for my Xenia. Not much like $5/frag that they then sell for $30 but it gives me a little something and only costs me frag plugs and fuel

I don’t know about around you guys, but my LFS will give me store credit for my Xenia. Not much like $5/frag that they then sell for $30 but it gives me a little something and only costs me frag plugs and fuel
The two lfs I spoke to said they have too much right now. I wasn't asking for credit either.

Back