Karl's 100G Build Thread

This has got to be one of the nicest tank that I have seen in person and I've been in the hobby for a while now.
Absolutely stunning Karl :beer:

The growth and color of your corals makes me wish my frags would grow out faster! Its a great tank to show off the growth SPS corals can achieve under LEDs

not an led guy myself, but I totally agree!

This has got to be one of the nicest tank that I have seen in person and I've been in the hobby for a while now.
Absolutely stunning Karl :beer:

Yep, this tank has changed my thoughts on LEDs to say the least. Very clean setup. Just amazing.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, Im very flattered.

Nice pics I gotta meet this Franky guy lol. Credit goes all to you man you have a great tank plus it's easy to shoot with your layout I love the top downs. Keep posting I took more than that lol

I don't mean to brag but Damm!!!!! those are some nasty shots and to think I took them all hand held no tripod and no shutter release. Lol. Keep em coming

Karl, I really like the changes you made to the scaping and the additional corals you've added. Looks like everything is super happy. If I can get those nice deep coral colors in my tank I'll be a happy reefer. Good job!

Karl, I really like the changes you made to the scaping and the additional corals you've added. Looks like everything is super happy. If I can get those nice deep coral colors in my tank I'll be a happy reefer. Good job!

Thanks Todd, Im pretty close to finalizing the design (for now).

Some sweet macro's....

Bubblegum Mille

Pink Lemonade

Sunset Mille

Pearlberry

RMF Jared's Mille

Pacman

Rommel Watermelon

Mayan Sun

My very photogenic mystery wrasse

Back