Karl's 100G Build Thread

Those are really good pics! The corals all look super healthy. Looks like they are all encrusting really well at the base to.

Nice man, corals look great!

Franky, your skills are wack the cricket in my basement shoots better pics! ;) lol, so when you coming to take pics again? lol

So had to break down and buy a look down port of sorts after seeing Karl's great pics lol. Karl I'm going back to your house since it's easier to take pics in your tank than mine. Plus my corals are just ehhh compared to your stuff

Karl, whats up man... so if you dont mind, what does your radion graph look like? its like a 14k your running? and is it a custom setup you did or? Im still toying around with the radio software, but man i fee like getting the Link so i can control the radions and the mp40's.

Thanks.

LOL im wondering why the heck i cant find this Radiant mode you speak up and come to realize that umm, well im a noob. I am using the Legacy software lol, fail.

Thanks for letting me know that or i would have been toying around with the legacy software forever trying to tune my lighting lol.

Karl, whats up man... so if you dont mind, what does your radion graph look like? its like a 14k your running? and is it a custom setup you did or? Im still toying around with the radio software, but man i fee like getting the Link so i can control the radions and the mp40's.

Thanks.

Yea the ESL software (although finicky at times) is much better then the legacy software. Also, since your a noob you might not realize that if u leave your light plugged in to your PC (connected to network) you can control the lights with Ecotech app for iPhone or iPad.

Word, Im getting one of my old rigs setup next to the Filtration area so that i can have this access, thanks again brodda!

Had the camera out today for some frag picks and couldnt help but take a few of some of my favorites.

Tyree Ice Fire

ORA Hawkins

Mayan Sun Favia (with cameo by mystery wrasse)

Palmer's Blue Mille

Tyree Pink Lemonade

Planet Earth Hoeksemai and "Robins Egg Stag" from Useful_Idiot

PC Sunset Mille

ORA Pearlberry

RMF Jared's Mille

Oregon Tort (?)

Great stuff Karl.. Grow 'em big, I'm ready!!

I need to send you a pic of your stuff in my tank .. Huge is an understatement..

Skip

Back