Let's see some table acros

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6495325#post6495325 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Creetin
i dunno if i can pull the trigger on that as its one of my favs.

med_gallery_30_23_540501.jpg

Frag it!!!!!!

Where are you getting these tables? Up in Rochester NY we have three very good reef shops, and a huge club, but I rarely see tables.

Its just a baby, but its a beauty! This is a red/pink with yellow base hyacinthus frag I've been growing for about 4 months now. It started out as a 1/2" frag and has grown quite a bit.
redtable.jpg

This is what it will be when it grows up!
DSCF0543Medium.jpg

Creetin- if you frag it, shoot me a PM over on MR as i live in MI.....

or heck if you want to sell the whole thing shoot me a PM i would be intrested.....

Nick

These 2 frags I got totally brown but have really started to color up, really looking forward to watch them evolve.

tablefragrm.jpg
[/IMG]

tablefrag2.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is another closer top down from this eve.
120-1-05-hh.jpg

In this pic you can see thru it . It is the coral on the left side of the shelf/black hole
120-1-05-p.jpg

:D Thanks to those hands I also got a few other pieces from you upstate folks including Tangos green monster milli which I love.

Lucky you. Even I don't have that one.
We need him to post a pic of that particular coral because it's an excellent example of a table Acro that isn't normally a table Acro. (Make any sense?)
7144loveseatview1.jpg

Yup makes sense :) and its a great example. But if he posts it I will be too busy wiping my keyboard off :lol: I am alos very surpised you don't have one ;)

Apparently 'Milton Mini Reef' in Vermont has grown out a very large table from a frag of mine. If anyone can post a pic, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm a long distance from Vermont.
I'll see if I can get drtango over here to post a pic of his mille table...

Gary, I'll try to get a pic of when it was in full glory. It's been hacked in to 5 or 6 pieces for resale purposes. It's really unfortunate, it was an impressive piece. I guess if there is any good from it is that it will continue its travels around the country.

Ben

Back