Let's see some table acros

Wow guys, I feel special!

Here's the green milli "posing" as a table--this coral will easily table out when exposed to good flow.
Gary, come get some!

John

2371IMG_0725__Custom_.JPG

Agreed. That coral is even better looking in person. I think I'm going to move my pink mille frag to another spot in my aquarium.... :D

Here is a link to pics of the MMR (Gary's / Brad's) red table. This pic doesn't do it justice, it was actually several inches larger last time I saw it. It's not nearly as large as some pictured in this thread, but impressive all the same being that it was living in a 65gal.

As I mentioned earlier, it has since been hacked up for resale. :(

Red Table

That red table is quite impressive. Hopefully i can manage to pull something off similar in the new small setup that I am planning.

Hmm...are you getting any milli's to table in high flow, or just particular ones/strains?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6517942#post6517942 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by parkavenuereef
OK, what does everyone use as lighting and water additives to get those crazy colors from there acro's?

I'm sure many people have many different setups and additive regimens. From 10k to 20k, 150w to 400w and strontium and kalk to iodine and zeovit. I don't mean to be rude, but I'd rather keep this thread on topic of pictures and species names. There is HUGE wealth of info on your question within the dungeons of RC though, and I'm sure the search feature (once available) will enlighten you as to many such successful combinations. Good luck!

P.S. Here's a thread just to get you started:
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=751819

Back