LF: 20 gallon high tank in the South Bay (or other ideas for water change holder)

laguest

Well the 20 gallon high tank I picked up at Petco got cracked (my fault). Right now it sits on top of a small cabinet in the garage with a powerhead and heater in it all the time. I usually keep enough water in it to cover my 8 gallon weekly change. I figure if I also needed an emergency quarantine tank I could use it in a pinch. Anyway just seeing if anyone has a 20 gallon high sitting around, or if there are other things I can do.

Thanks

Home depot, lowes and costco all selling storage tote that will be good for watwr storage.

Well the 20 gallon high tank I picked up at Petco got cracked (my fault). Right now it sits on top of a small cabinet in the garage with a powerhead and heater in it all the time. I usually keep enough water in it to cover my 8 gallon weekly change. I figure if I also needed an emergency quarantine tank I could use it in a pinch. Anyway just seeing if anyone has a 20 gallon high sitting around, or if there are other things I can do.

Thanks

I have a plexiglass hexagon tank, is in San Francisco.
Has a black half back and holds good amount of water; measures front to back ~18" , 24" high...
I also have a cube, glass, rimless;18*18*18 some scratches, not drilled.
LMK if it's of any interest to you.

Back