looking for a cheap tank

lawdog

4 foot tank 55/75/90 gallon glass tank just no cracks, massive scratches or leaks... Could be a cheap 120 as well... has to hold water and be dirt frigging cheap... like get it out of my way cheap or i will pay you $20 to come get it cheap... joking joking... but sold my house and my setup to Jaculus (he gets the massive 200DD setup!)... Congrats and can't wait to see what he does with it...

Anyways so the little kid of the buyers really wanted the 200DD but no dice its already sold and the parents said no way anyways... so I am a sucker for little kids that like fish and love to get them started in the hobby... so i told them i would look around for a smaller tank to leave as a startup tank for the house... If someone has a four foot tank laying around and wants to donate to a good cause (not really donate... i will pay something but we are not talking about the mona lisa of tanks here)...

Or if you know when the next $1 per gallon aquarium sale is I would love that info as well cause i can pick up a new 55 then...

I am thinking about it like how i would have felt as an 8 year old boy and being given a tank (even used) to start up. I would have been ecstatic...

Let me know if you have anything that fits the bill and are somewhat local to Akron/cleveland area... thanks... don't want to spend more in gas than the tank. ha... thanks RC friends.

Thanks for the responses so far... if anyone has a cheap 90 let me know... again can be plain tank no overflows... and holds water... thanks!

Ya, I have a 90 gal with a stand, top canopy, and lights (metal halide).
All negotiable. Hit me up.
A friend was interested in it but is just dragging his feet, I want this to go.

Back