looking for feedback on glasscages.com

buhumphrey

Hi, I am thinking about buying a tank from glasscages.com and was wondering if any one has had problems with their tanks. Feedback of any kind positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking about either a 65 gal 36"x24"x17" or 95 gal 36"x24"x25". if you have any thoughts you can pm me
Thank you,
Fred

I just bought a frag tank from them. The tank quality seems great.

My only complaint is a soft one - their customer service could use some help. They charged me $60 to stop their truck on a route they were already taking, for me to pick up the tank. The pick-up site was a 2 hour drive from us, so my wife left the house in plenty of time to get there on time - and they called to say they would be at least 2 hours late.

They ended up being 15 minutes late, so it's a good thing she had already left and didn't just pull off along the way for lunch or something - we definitely didn't have the impression they would have waited around.

They also argued with her about the exit number, despite her having a map in her hand at the time (and being correct), and fortunately she was able to describe for them exactly where to stop.

Like I said, the tank seems solid. No complaints there. I just don't know about the hassle my wife had to go through to make it happen - and them charging $60 'delivery' for that.

thanx for the info and good luck with your new tank I think i will get one from them. I've had about 23 feedbacks saying their tanks and prices are great about 85% of them said their customer service needs help and don't buy a stand from them.
Thank you,
Fred

I have a frag tank from them as well. A few of the Louisville locals have had good experiences with Glass Cages.

Back