Looking for suggestions on local fish stores

BlownGT99

Hi guys, here on holidays, actually in the Largo area and wanted to know if there was any fish store that is worth taking a look at while I'm here! Always looking for a great shop to check out! I won't be buying any livestock as I live in Canada but i might still pick up some equipment if I see something I like. If there is any store with a great dry stock selection I would like to see that as well.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a bit of a drive, but World Wide Corals in Orlando is pretty much the gold standard for local fish stores.

Well looks like I will be killing two birds with on stone when I go to Disney with my daughter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A&R AQUARIUMS 9645 Bay Pines blvd St Pete. Not that far from ya. You wont be disappointed great supply and corals. I travel 3 county's Pasco Pinellas Tampa I look at all the stores.

If you want to tour a facility try Seagrest farms, but I have my doubts they will let you.

I would mention another great store in Pinellas Co. , but I dont think I can promote a store I work PT at.

I'm in Largo and will probably be going to A&R this weekend, if you wanna meetup we could check out a few others in the area also.

Back