Mars Aqua Chinese LED review (Ebay)

So most of the diffused light build i've found use the frosted diffusor panels. Has anyone used something more clear colored but with a ripple or pebble finish?

Im thinking about getting a few pieces of this to try, https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=22862&catid=704

I can't find the exact post, but I know people tried that sort of thing, plus a few others that weren't just frosted/matte and they drastically preferred the frosted for color blending. The pebble finish made the disco effect worse.

Hello all, I am setting up a new 120g reef 48x24x24 with sps and lps.

I am about to buy 3 of these 165w marsaqua lights and just wanted to ask 2 quick questions to those who have these lights:
1- Do you think 3 will be sufficient for my tank?
2- Do these lights provide the nice "Shimmer" effect I can get with Metal Halides or Pendant LEDS?
Thanks in advance!

Hello all, I am setting up a new 120g reef 48x24x24 with sps and lps.

I am about to buy 3 of these 165w marsaqua lights and just wanted to ask 2 quick questions to those who have these lights:
1- Do you think 3 will be sufficient for my tank?
2- Do these lights provide the nice "Shimmer" effect I can get with Metal Halides or Pendant LEDS?
Thanks in advance!

3 is more then enough

you will get all the shimmer you want

Perfect! Do you recommend buying GH or Mars or is the SB Reef basic worth the extra coin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I used a Popular Grow WiFi and liked it a lot. My buddy had a SB and he liked that as well. Basically the same unit one with UV one without, both grew SPS like weeds.

Awesome - thanks for the reply! Maybe I will just start with 2 then...
Thanks!

Raise them higher and it will cover a 24/24 area

I have 3 120W lights on a 72" tanks, 1 per 24/24 area. There is some shading but I like it.

mars aqua have a hot sport directly underneath and are very strong lights.

Anyone have any pictures of their tanks running these leds, with T5 supplements? I have 2 aquamars on my 90g, and overall I'm happy, but want to get a little more growth/pop out of my corals.

Anyone have any pictures of their tanks running these leds, with T5 supplements? I have 2 aquamars on my 90g, and overall I'm happy, but want to get a little more growth/pop out of my corals.

Change out a few leds and you can have any color you want. No need for T5

I have VHO 454's if need be and I love the led only color on mine.

Anyone have experience with this 20" CBB?
233d21ccdfdbe59426853d8bde45aebf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the SBReef retros and 2 5 foot ATI Coral Plus T5's.

Back