MASLAC Summer BBQ- Saturday June 10

algaeguy

Over-The-Top- Reef Geek
Hi Everyone:

All MASLAC, SCMAS, and MASVC members are invited to our Summer BBQ/Meeting- this Saturday, June 10th at 6:30PM at Dave B's (o2manyfish) house!!!

In addition to some good BBQ and good company, we're going to have Chuck Moon (moonpod here on RC) presenting his fabulous new system! We'll also have our amazing raffle, featuring some pretty cool stuff (and if you've seen the stuff that Dennis has been getting for the raffle this year, you'll know what I mean by "cool stuff")!!!

We'd sure like to see our MASVC friends at this event. If you need directions to Dave's house, please visit the MASLAC Yahoo group for his email.

Looking forward to seeing you there! This is a great way to kick off the summer, by rekindling some old friendships and starting new ones!

In order for us to assure that we have enough food for all those in attendance, it would be appreciated if you could respond here or on the Yahoo group and let us know if you're coming!

Regards,

Scott Fellman
MASLAC President

Reminder

Reminder

Hey everyone!

If you buy anything at Mary Middlebrook's facility (Sea Crop/Marine Specialties International ) or at Tat's you can float the bag(s) at Dave B's house.

See you at the BBQ.

Ted

Eat, drink and talk fish!

Eat, drink and talk fish!

Dave is loaning us his house, MASLAC is buying the food and all you have to do is show up!

We are holding the MASLAC Summer BBQ event in lieu of the normal monthly meeting (although Scott will probably talk business for a moment). This event (like our regular MASLAC meeting) is open to everyone. If you are not a MASLAC member you are still welcome to participate in eating, socializing and buying raffle tickets!

Come join fellow addicts, eat some food, talk about algae with Scott, fancy new equipment with Chuck or loud 80's music with Dave!

And don't forget, Moonpod is doing a tank presentation that should leave the rest of us drooling!!

See you Saturday!

Ted

Address

Address

If you need the address for the BBQ, email me (truexted@yahoo.com) or Ken (k.lunde@verizon.net).

Thanks and cya Saturday!

Ted

Re: Address

Re: Address

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7518245#post7518245 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by thetedinator
If you need the address for the BBQ, email me (truexted@yahoo.com) or Ken (k.lunde@verizon.net).

Thanks and cya Saturday!

Ted
Even eaiser, just click on the
sendpm.gif
or
email.gif
icon's above any of my posts to send me an email or PM.

Marvin, unfortunately I was unable to attend and tell Dave personally. :)

That said, how was the meeting, the BBQ, and the tour of SeaCrop?

Hi Everyone:

I'm glad that everyone had a great time Saturday night at MASLAC's
Summer BBQ! We received so many positive comments about the event; it
was nice to hear.

This event would not have been possible without the hard work and
support of your fellow MASLAC members:

Dave B.- thanks for letting us invade Chateau Botwin for the event!

Ted and Nadine- For fearlessly manning the grill all night...I hear
that McDonalds is hiring...Or Hot Dog on A Stick (think about the
groovy hats!)...

Dave P.- For making sure that we had all of those chairs for planting
our butts on!

Dennis- For another great raffle and providing some cool drinks to
was down the food!

Ken Uy- for helping everyone hit their maximum daily caloric intake
goals with the DIY ice cream sundae bar (Is that counted as a MASLAC
DIY Project?)

Chuck Moon- for making us all appreciate our next-door neighbors just
a bit more! A great presentation!

Lance R.- for providing the tank for the raffle!

Former President Jonn Foster- for brightening everyone's day!

Thanks to everyone for helping clean up Dave's place!

And a very special thanks to all of our members; without you, there
would be no MASLAC! Please get involved!

Looking forward to seeing you next month! Look for more announcements
about the revised meeting time for next meeting.

Regards,

Scott Fellman
President

ok was it me or was that one of the nicest meetings we've had? We could not have asked for better weather, free dinner, some laughs at Lance, great ideas for a DIY swamp cooler to hang in a tree... what a great evening!

Back