May 2016 PROP Action Thread

First Draft of Final List

First Draft of Final List

All:

Here's my first crack at this. Please let me know if you see any errors.

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. BRING YOUR LISTS OR FACE THE WRATH OF STOLI!!!!!!:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Attachments

• Final List 3-19-16 Auction.pdf
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Final List 3-19-16 Auction.xlsx
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
Opps. My bad.

Opps. My bad.

Doh. My bad.

Attachments

• For RC May 2016.xlsx
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
  • For RC May 2016.pdf
    44.3 KB · Views: 1
I could not agree more. @Frick @Stoli, I mean you guys are doing an incredible job. Just phenomenal.

Today was clearly a buyers market. And I was buying!. My QT looks nicer than my display right now. Certainly a few sellers that got the short end of that, but to me - the PROP corals getting out for consumption at reasonable prices (I paid 40 bucks for a Jason Fox frag!) is exactly why this exists.

Just a fantastic group of folks, and some amazing corals at even more amazing prices. Sort of the meta concept of PROP from day one, so that's really nice.

Thank you all, including Gideon for doing such a great job running stuff out, never without a joke that one... Great to hang out with friends old and new.

also, after two weeks of watching this thread, I just noticed that it's the...

May 2016 PROP Action Thread instead of Auction thread.

That seems oddly fitting.

Agreed dmorel...Had a great time and got some great deals. Thanks all the PROP staff and the sellers. Spongie had some stuff that was amazing, so did Urbaneks as usual showing up with prime corals..Thanks

What a buyers paradise today. I got a Jason Fox Champagne for $12! Dave was buying everything in site mainly because the prices were soooo low but I was able to get a few pieces I wanted.

Yeah I thought $31 for a nice size piece of Jason Fox Jack O Lantern was a great deal also.. The wife even picked up some frags for her first little reef I set her up with..

I really wanted that JF Lepto also but wanted a few others more and I was on a budget. Great buy at that price, let me know if you frag it soon.

It was fantastic. I got that Oregon Tort I have been looking for, and the Ari Avalanche is nice, I think. Honestly, it is too small to tell. What is the size of Ari Avalanche colony does PROP have? I am really curious.

Overall, it was an awesome auction. I got some really nice pieces that I really just love.

Last edited:
It was a good auction. If anybody has any questions of the stuff they bought from me feel free to message me.

Back