May 22nd Club Meeting

poolkeeper1

The May 22nd Club Meeting will be Held at the Aquatic Critter and Will Start @ 6:pM after regular store hours are over. These Meetings seem to bring the Most people out I Hope to See as many members as possible make this one to support the Critter.
I'm Sure Chris will have some Great Coral on hand for the Meeting, See you all there!
Bill:celeb1:

Topic will be Photography, As demonstrated by Rick (mixer911) As he has some Photo knowledge that we Don't! At least me anyway but that's not hard to out do me.
Bill

Bring them

Bring them

Sweet Do we need bring our cameras?

I would say If you Got Em Bring Em! That way Rick may be able to help you adjust you setting correctly to get good Photos! I may even buy one if I can find a used one on ebay or someone may be selling one (Zach) Hint Hint...
Either way it should be educational and fun to be able to learn how to take decent photos. I'd like to get a Good shot of Bin Laden Dead with all the bullet holes in him on Macro setting to Hang up in my house! You can run but you can't hide, Today is a Day to remember where you were and what you were doing like when JFK was killed. This will be a day in the History books.
Bill:celeb1::beer::celeb1::beer::smokin:

My son's birthday party is that weekend but I'm not sure if my wife wants to do it Sat. or Sunday. Let's hope it's Sat. cuz I know how much you guys wanna see me again.

Lets try and keep this thread on topic, It's about the Meeting and what will be Discussed.
Hope to see you all there!
Bill

I will show everyone how the basic principles of photography work and explain how to use them to get decent tank shots. I am not a pro by any means, but know what all the buttons on the camera do :p. It would be good if you have a camera to bring it, then you can see how to put this to work with your camera.

Back