My 180 4sided viewable in-wall build

Do you have any recent/semi-recent photos online we could look at of your system?

I do not at the moment. My online build thread is definately the most behind part of my build... It's at http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2309930 but is horribly out of date. Perhaps you have just motivated me to make some updates. However I'll snap a few pics with my phone and show you next time you have an open house for tank night. I'll even bring the beer. Otherwise you are welcome to come see for yourself. Perhaps you can explain to me why my corals are doing so badly...

Cheers,

Luc

I do not at the moment. My online build thread is definately the most behind part of my build... It's at http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2309930 but is horribly out of date. Perhaps you have just motivated me to make some updates. However I'll snap a few pics with my phone and show you next time you have an open house for tank night. I'll even bring the beer. Otherwise you are welcome to come see for yourself. Perhaps you can explain to me why my corals are doing so badly...

Cheers,

Luc

Your build thread is such a tease!!! I certainly love the design and where you're photos are leading... but want to see something recent! (I know I shouldn't be complaining about lack of updates in threads haha)

Have you been checking out GotFish? lately in Kanata?

Your build thread is such a tease!!! I certainly love the design and where you're photos are leading... but want to see something recent! (I know I shouldn't be complaining about lack of updates in threads haha)

Have you been checking out GotFish? lately in Kanata?

I have not, but thanks for the tip. I went over the weekend and picked up some purple firefish and some macroalgae. I had my wife with me so couldn't buy any corals. I'll have to go back soon with some cash...

Man oh man from just a few posts ago I was reading all doom and gloom, then those pictures, your tank is outstanding looks amazing! Nice recovery.

Man oh man from just a few posts ago I was reading all doom and gloom, then those pictures, your tank is outstanding looks amazing! Nice recovery.

LOL! That's very nice of you to say. Thank you.

I'll get some more up this weekend. I might even have a few new corals in by then...

I've been having a real hard time with new fish. None seem to make it. They mostly seem to not eat and die within a week or two. Ive stopped buying fish until I re-do the sump and put in a full QT system. (Yeah, from the guy who HATES QT systems)...

I plan on adding UV+QT and really scrubbing the system... Will be looking for input for sure...

read through your thread... awesome rockwork!!! very unique and great ideas!!
I do have a question, through all the pages, Ive seen under the tank, the closed loops, etc. etc.... but can you show a pic of the sump/skimmer/etc etc... basically what do you use to run this beautiful aquarium? if possible, can we get a pic of the guts of the system?
sorry if for some reason i missed it.
thanks, and again... beautiful reef tank!!

When is the next open house? I need to steal some more ideas from you... I promise to bring beer this time...

Back