My 80 gallon tank

gareth.hubbarde

Hi there again. My 80 gallon is taking shape. Nicely aqua scaped with live rock, any some fabulous additions. I'm just after 3 or 4 fish now to finish it off.

I'm aiming for

2 Bartlett anthia or 1 lyretail
1 flasher wrasse
1 coral beauty

My current list is

aquarium

300l (80g) juwel rio
40kg sand
40kg live rock
Tmc v2 skim 500 compact hob skimmer
1000lph filter pump
Filter floss
Carbon
2 x 2800 lph circulation pumps (fluval sea 3, hydor koralia 3200)
1x hydor koralia 900 pump

1 black sailfin blenny
1 purple firefish
1 one spot Foxface
2 percula clowns (pair)
1 Squaretail Bristletooth Tang (Indian kole)
1 long nose Hawk fish

1 strawberry conch
3 nassarius snails

Thank you
5277316b7fc70c52ad839f12412955dc.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Nice, are all the fishes friendly to eachother? I keep only a pair of clownfish, so I am not well-informed about the community tanks, but it looks good.

Did you do anything to make sure the rock does not get pushed down? I think clowns of bigger sizes could try to rearrange that, so I guess other fishes have similar hobbies but idk��

Nice, are all the fishes friendly to eachother? I keep only a pair of clownfish, so I am not well-informed about the community tanks, but it looks good.

Did you do anything to make sure the rock does not get pushed down? I think clowns of bigger sizes could try to rearrange that, so I guess other fishes have similar hobbies but idk������
All fish so far get on, the tang does like to chase the blenny about but nothing too bad. A lot of the rock is secured with epoxy. There are some bits on top I need to get around to fixing but no fish has moved anything. If I were to get an eel or urchin then I might have issues.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Ah even better, sounds great! I keep a nano for clowns and I really don't know how to balance that much rock so nicely. It looks great, enjoy the little beauties.

Back