My latest Go-Pro diving video

Oldude

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hello diving friends,
I was doing some diving last month on the Yucatan side of Mexico. Sorry it's not Australia or Indonesia but this will have to do. The visibility in Cozumel was incredible and current was strong so I get a bit shaky now & then. Unfortunately my camera case leaked which caused things to look quite foggy on the second dives each day. But even though I had that issue I think I got some reasonable footage that may be worth a look.

https://youtu.be/qGF90w0pC6s

Awesome video! Turned out great! I'm going diving here in a couple of months and planned on taking my go-pro. Just curious, did you use any lighting or filters? The colors turned out real nice.

Very nice. Cozumel does have nice viz.
Thank you
Nice video !

Sea Dwellers
Thanks for watchinh
Awesome video! Turned out great! I'm going diving here in a couple of months and planned on taking my go-pro. Just curious, did you use any lighting or filters? The colors turned out real nice.
Thanks very much. I use a red filter with the round macro lens on pretty much all of my dives.

Wow! Great video of some great dives. It's been a while since I've been able to stick my head under and your video reminds me why I love the reef. The kaleidoscope of colors of the encrusting life is amazing. All the various sponges, tunicates , corals and algaes are just beautiful. Mother nature is a fantastic artist. I wish I could recreate that in my tank. Thanks a bunch for sharing, really enjoyed this, made my day.

very nice video

Thanks

Wow! Great video of some great dives. It's been a while since I've been able to stick my head under and your video reminds me why I love the reef. The kaleidoscope of colors of the encrusting life is amazing. All the various sponges, tunicates , corals and algaes are just beautiful. Mother nature is a fantastic artist. I wish I could recreate that in my tank. Thanks a bunch for sharing, really enjoyed this, made my day.

Thank you, glad you liked it. In case you would like to see more here is a link to my youtube channel where you'll find several diving videos I've taken over past few years. When it comes to videos I am a complete amateur but there is no shortage of color in most of them.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdk9YjF818VLslmVvxw6lg

Back