NCR Acro. Carduss

treesmoker

Zoa/Paly Collector
as you all remeber, when jeff was treasurer, he bought a colony of Acro. Carduss. Only a few members recieved a piece before it's demise during the transfer of corals from jeff to myself. Anywho, Ken was one of the first people to get a piece, and is awesome husbandry has kept his piece alive long enough to give a large piece of it back to the club so the rest can enjoy it. So if you did not recieve a piece from jeff last year please LMK so i can distribute the frags accordingly.

Thanx again Ken! U rock!

My pleasure! It makes me happy to give back to an organization which has done so much for me.

PS - please bring back some tasty raffle items from the MARS auction! I may not be able to make it.

Looks like you got room on your handlebars there for a small nano tank. Lots of natural light, just like solar tubes! :)

Hey Jake If you have enough I would love a piece:D

p.s. Can you tell me the name of the Name Brand of putty you used at the frag Demo. I went to OSH the other day and couldn't find Aqumend....Craig.

id be down to take a small small piece. Ive been wanting to try a sps coral in my tank for a while now. If this is too nice of a piece ill take any cheap acro piece any club member has. Ill be hopefully donating a zoa frag(s) soon to the group before im out for summer break

i hope this dosent come off wrong, but these frags are only for members that were in the club at the time of purchase. But if you're trying to get into sps....i'm sure other members will have a frag or two they could hook u up with. When i start my tank transfer next week, ill have lots of beginer sps frags u can have free of charge:D

My offer still stands, and I suggest you try some Idaho Grape and Orange Digitata before A. carduus. Please make sure those Montis survive first. Canary in the coal mine as far as your lighting goes.

yeah i forgot to mention those heh, i had been talking to a guy about getting a piece but it fell through. Id love to pick up a monti because i know its one of the easiest sps to keep.

Back